Part 5

So much feelssssss in this chapter!

Smut, fluff, and more!

Sounds like a bad romance.. Maybe it is!

Have fun!

****

Harry feels like he's living in some kind of daydream, which is utterly bizarre if you think about it. And all because he's practically living together with Tom for the next few weeks at least. What is even more bizarre if you know Tom Riddle is Lord Voldemort, and in the future, he goes batshit crazy. What even is Harry's life?

Tom pulls him towards the Master bedroom. They both don't expect to sleep apart the next couple of weeks, making Harry tremble with anxiety and excitement.

As soon as they enter the Master bedroom, Harry takes control over the situation, not wanting to be completely blindsided by Tom with what is going to happen. He may be a virgin, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't know things. He pushes Tom against the bedroom door and kisses him with passion. Tom seems surprised for a moment but soon melts into the kiss.

Tom sighs, and Harry leans even more into him, aligning their whole bodies against each other. Tom bucks against him, and when Harry pulls back a little, he sees a little spark in Tom's eyes which makes him smirk in response.

''What do you want, Tom? Do you want me on my knees?'' Harry hisses in Parseltongue, Tom's eyes darken, and he shivers, which makes Harry feel like an accomplishment.

''Harry, Salazar, yes.''

Harry doesn't even know where his extra confidence is coming from, but he immediately sinks to his knees in front of Tom before slowly unbuckling Tom's belt, all the while rubbing over the bulge in Tom's pants.

He then slowly pulls Tom's pants down together with the underwear he's wearing. His cock is already hard and stands up proudly between his legs. Harry's mouth waters at the sight.

Harry reaches out en loosely fists Tom's cock, making Tom moan in response. Spurred on by the noise, Harry leans forward to lick a strip over Tom's prick. He hears a thud from above him and sees that Tom has thrown his head back against the door. Harry chuckles a little before wrapping his lips fully around Tom's cock.

Tom's hands find their way in Harry's hair, and it feels so good that Harry moans because of it. He closes his eyes a little in embarrassment but keeps sucking Tom further down his throat.

Tom bucks his hips, and Harry chokes a little. He pushes back a little to get a gulp of air. He then looks up to Tom, who is biting his lip.

''Sorry, you look way too good on your knees like this.'' He says with a smirk. Harry narrows his eyes because Tom doesn't seem apologetic at all.

''I reckon that you'll be even more beautiful on your knees in front of me,'' Harry responds in a rough voice while wetting his lips.

Tom moans and closes his eyes, and Harry leans in again. He feels bolder now and relaxes his throat before taking in Tom as far as he can. And apparently, that's until his nose bumps into Tom's stomach. Tom is panting above him, and Harry pulls back a little before starting to bop his head in a steady rhythm.

His hands are still in Harry's hair, and after a couple of minutes, Harry feels Tom's hands tighten in the strands of his hair.

''Harry, Harry, I-I,'' Tom can't get out anymore before he moans and bucks his hips again before spilling in Harry's mouth. Harry grimaces a little at the taste, it's a little bitter and gloopy, but he still swallows.