Strong Willed-Part 3

Trish blinked in surprise at Bruce.

"Really?" She signed and the doctor nodded with a pleasant smile. "You'll have to attend weekly therapy sessions, but i've cleared you to begin your training. You've improved drastically since you've got here, and as long as you don't show any signs of severe trauma during your training then you should be good." Bruce explained as Trish stood up.

She smiled widely.

"Thank you."

~

"Look who it is! The newest, coolest recruit!"

Trish smiled as Sam hugged her tight. "Bruce told us he cleared you. Welcome to the team, kiddo." Nat said as she approached next to Trish and Sam as they pulled apart.

"Thank you." Trish signed. "Now we gotta get you a cool name...how about Stalker? Night Stalker! Oh shit that's a serial killers name, scratch that. Uhhhh, Silent but Deadly! Silent Stabber! Ass kicker! Throat Cho—"

"Actually, Fury suggested you stick with your original title." Nat interrupted Sam, who huffed in annoyance. Trish looked confused.

"Silent Night?"

"Yea. Catchy and cool. Besides, it'd be good for the redemption arc!" Sam said and Trish looked hesitant. "Are you sure it's a good idea? Won't people still think I'm working with HYDRA?" She asked.

"As long as you're on our side, you're cleared for anything, gumdrop."

~

"She's definitely a good edition to the team. Anyone who's been through what i'm sure she has and still wants to be a good person after all that has got to be a touch son of a bitch. That's a strong will to fight right there." Fury commented to Maria as she shuffled through the files they had collected at HYDRA, sighing as she knew there were many more to still look through.

"We're lucky HYDRA didn't bother to clear anything of hers. I'm gonna assume the bits and pieces she doesn't remember is from her service to them. I'm sure what she did wasn't pretty." Maria said, flopping a certain folder in front of Fury.

"This is—?" Fury asked, touching it. Maria glanced up at him for a brief moment.

"All her confirmed kills."

~

"Where's Steve?" Trish asked as they made their way to a giant jet. "Oh, he should be at the tower not long after us. Now that you've been cleared, him and us two can finally start going back to missions with the others, so we might be popping in and out."

Trish nodded, seeming a bit nervous at the thought of not being around one of the three. She knew she had to meet the other Avengers eventually, but it still made her scared that somebody wasn't going to like the idea of a HYDRA agent turning to SHIELD.

"This is the Quinjet. The Avengers typically use it if an Avengers only mission, but we like to take it for joy rides every once in awhile." Sam said as they walked onto the jet. Trish had a small bag with her compared to the two duffels bags that Nat and Sam had.

She sat down next to Sam as Nat went to the pilot to tell him they were all ready to go before she came back to sit down.

"All systems operational. Ready for take off."

~

Trish's nerves grew when they landed, only relaxing slightly when she saw a familiar scruffy faced man standing at the entrance of the tower from the landing pad.

"Hey Tony." Trish signed as she stepped out first. "Oh, the assassin getting brave!" Tony said as he approached her. "I'm working on my social skills." She said with an eye roll.

"Well, trust me kiddo, you'll have plenty of ways to expand your social skills here." Tony said with his hands on his hips. "You ready to become an Avenger?"

Trish glanced up at the top of the tower.

"I suppose there's only one way to find out."

The three quickly followed Tony inside, Trish gazing around in amazement. "It's pretty in here." She signed to Tony. "Wow, somebody finally compliments my work!" He said, making Nat and Sam roll their eyes.

"Please, Tony. You're money is a compliment enough." Sam said. Tony scoffed before motioning to the elevator. "If you'd like, i'll go give her a tour while you guys get situated."

Sam and Nat looked at Trish. "You comfortable going with Tony?" Nat asked and Trish gave a tiny smile. "What's the worst he can do? Throw his money at me?"

"You know, I don't remember you being this bold and snippy, young lady." Tony said as he began toward the elevator with Trish following and they stepped in once it opened.

"JARVIS, bottom floor."

"Right away, sir."

Trish jumped at the sudden voice as the elevator beginning descending. "This is JARVIS, my personal system installed all of the tower. If you need to find anything or get anything, JARVIS can help you. He knows sign language."

"It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Trisha."

The former assassin grinned a bit. "That's cool." She said and Tony smirked proudly. The doors opened and they stepped out into the empty lobby.

"This is the lobby. It usually is a public access for people to look inside the tower so I would avoid it till you're comfortable. But civilians aren't allowed past the first floor, and we've had very, very few people get past the security. So you shouldn't have to worry about it."

Trish gazed around, admiring all the clearly well thought out architecture. "Its all very impressive." She signed and Tony waved his hand. "Please, Trish. You're making me blush." Trish grinned as he motioned for her back in the elevator.

Tony took her to the main floors that she would be on, letting her walk around and get comfortable with the areas as he sat back and watched.

"It would take us all night to tour this tower top to bottom, so I just showed you the floors you'll probably be on the most. You're welcome to walk around anywhere you're comfortable to get used to your surroundings."

Trish nodded as the elevator shifted back up to a higher floor. "Some places have access codes that only I have, but its just for extra precaution. If you want to look in somewhere, just let me know and I'll show you around." The doors opened and Tony stepped out. Trish glanced around before stepping out, gazing at the large living room looking area and kitchen attached.

"And last, but not least, this is your new place."

Trish looked confused, blinking as she looked at Tony. "I'm going to live here?" She signed, a frown on her face. Tony grinned and nodded. "For now, yes. Once you start earning an income with the Avengers, you're welcome to move out but you'll always have a place here if you need it. This whole floor is yours."

Trish was speechless, blinking at Tony for a moment before gazing around at the entire room.

"Thank you." Trish signed, looking back at the billionaire. Tony gave a soft, teeth less smile.

"Don't mention it, kid. Now go get settled. Dinner will be here two floors up in an hour."