Fight-Part 1

Ever since Steve showed the mute assassin her first hug, they started a hug war. It was like hugging each other as hard as they can, at any random moment during any conversation. Bonus point for in avengers meeting, which only Trisha had the balls to do once, and people only thought of it as her needing an 'anchor' for one of her memories flashbacks.

It was fun for them. It helped Trish relax a little, despite being practically crushed to death when it happened. Luckily, her and the super soldier had the same serum running through their veins, so it was nothing they couldn't handle from each other.

Until one day, Steve made a huge mistake.

~

Steve was determined to get a revenge hug on Trisha because of the meeting hug. But there was no way he would do it during a meeting. So, he finally came up with an idea as he was sitting in the living room of the helicarrier, which made him grin like an idiot.

"What's so funny?"

"I just thought of a plan, my beautiful redhead." He said, clamping his hands together like a evil villain. Nat gave him a weird look before going back to her book. "Alright sweetheart." She mumbled as she skimmed her pages while Steve got up and walked out.

Steve giggles slightly as he walks down the hallway, scanning the rooms for the silent assassin. He finally saw her standing in the kitchen, reading with Sam.

"No, eggs aren't green, neither is ham. It's just how Dr Seuss writes. With a lot of imagination."

Trish nodded at Sam, tucking her notepad into her back pocket. Steve approached slowly and quietly, using the stealth that his serum was able to give him.

And with his upmost strength, grabbed Trish from behind, hoisting her up in the arm and squeezing the life out of her.

What he didn't expect next, was to be kicked in the shin, and a leg to be hooked under his. Trish freed from his grip, using her leg to spin his body around and slam him against the counter with a punch to his stomach.

She grabbed his throat, pushing his head against the counter with it and holding on tight.

Silence ensued, it being broken every few seconds by Steve's gasp. He remained calm, trying not to startle the ex-assassin anymore than he already had.

"Easy kid. No ones hurting you." Sam said calmly, holding his hand up and slowly reaching to her. Trish panted, a dark look in her eyes. The more she stared into Steve's crystal blue eyes, it started to fade.

Trish finally took control again, panting heavily for a second before realizing the position she was in. She immediately let go of Steve's throat, gasping sharply and stumbling back into the counter behind him.

Steve coughed roughly, holding his throat. Sam reached out to her. "Kid, it's okay, let's just—" Sam didn't get to finish as Trish bolted out of the kitchen, almost running into the wall down the hallway.

"Oh fuck. God I'm stupid." Steve mumbled, coughing into the sink, the choking feeling still lingering on his skin. "Yea, I figured out this morning that she can be a little jumpy if you don't announce your presence. I was gonna tell Bruce so he could tell the others, but..." Sam trailed off.

"You didn't know, Cap. I know that little game you two do. I think she just needs some more to ease into. HYDRA definitely didn't do any of that to her." Sam stated, patting his shoulder. Steve nodded before pressing his earpiece.

"Nat, I want you and Clint to try and locate Trish with Sam and I. Don't tell anyone else though, and no sounding any alarms. She's scared as is." Steve said before cutting it off before he could get a response. Sam smiled slightly.

"Well, at least we know she can hold a fight on her own."