ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 13

park beomi p

park beomi p.o.v

i don't know which is worse: the fact that someone purposely published something that's clearly personal and hurtful to jugyeong or the fact that this is the way our schoolmates are reacting.

i ran after jugyeong through the halls, shoving past gawking students.

a group of girls blocked jugyeong's path, "hey, jugyeong. what? a goddess? what a joke. bring this b**ch with us."

i sprinted at them, pulling jugyeong out of their grips.

"what do you think you're doing?"

"let her go. you have no right to hurt anyone."

she chewed her gum obnoxiously, "ignore her. let's go."

i couldn't fight against them, they were three and i was only one. they pulled jugyeong away from me and into a bathroom.

"let go. let go!"

poor jugyeong. i have to do something.

i clenched my fist and pushed through the crowd. i reached for the girl's hood and pulled.

"i said leave her alone," i shook her by her collar violently.

"don't touch me," she pushed me with force and i fell back.

"grab her."

"what are you doing?"

"stay still."

"what? we just want to see your bare face."

i never really understood jugyeong's strong need to appear pretty to others. i never enjoyed the compliments and stares, why does she? now i know, now i understand the difficulties of not being accepted for your looks.

i stretched my arm and grabbed the girl's ankle.

she turned to look at me, "i said don't touch me!"

she kicked free from my grip, hitting my nose. i immediately felt the world shake. she returned to harassing jugyeong.

this is awful.

i wiped my face with my palm and stared at the blood left behind. i looked up when i saw someone walk past me.

suho harshly pulled the girl's hand away from jugyeong.