Chapter two

Tw // rehab facility, fighting

George sat at his desk.

The only source of light coming from a small white lamp to his right. The object illuminating his calculus homework. His curtains covered his windows, allowing no light from outside to deep through. George was just focused on his work.

Although he now had Dream in his mind constantly, George was still very serious about his schoolwork. It was coming around that time of year where people decide on what college they'd be moving into next fall.

George opened his top drawer and pulled out his acceptance letter from Stanford.

He'd almost forgotten about that.

George still hadn't told anyone in his family about it yet.

He'd most likely go there anyways so he didn't see the point.

He just felt like life was moving too quickly. He just got Dream and now it feels like he's leaving him.

George missed Dream so much.

He'd sit by his phone all night, hoping one time it would light up and have that familiar number on it that always gave him butterflies. His heart ached knowing Dream was probably struggling in there.

It's tough to stay positive when you don't even know what's going on.

George decided to wrap up his studies for the night and get into bed.

As he did the previous night, keeping his phone right beside him with the ringer on.

Hoping to get a call.

Just to hear his voice.

-

"Her name is Mumza I think" Sapnap spoke as he shoved his sandwich in his mouth.

Karl looked over "Chew before you speak nimrod" a disgusted gaze on his face.

Sapnap stuck his tongue out with all the chewed up food on it.

Karl shut his eyes and looked away "Sapnap!" Giggles escaping his mouth.

George interrupted the twos flirting "Guys back on topic please?"

Sapnap swallowed his food and nodded "Yeah sorry. As I was saying, Mumza. She wanted to talk to us."

Quackity looked confused "Why? Did she mention Dream?"

Sapnap bit the side of his cheek "She noticed he stopped using his phone calls. I guess he isn't doing to great"

George ran his hand through his brown hair "God this sucks. I just want to see him"

Karl gave him a sympathetic smile "I know, we all do. Once he leaves the ER section we should be able to visit"

George nodded "Yeah" He sighed and looked over at Sapnap "So when do we speak to her?"

Sapnap put his lunch down and looked around to make sure no other students were under the bleachers or near them "I mean now would work"

Quackity let out a small chuckle "In our school Gym?"

Sapnap rolled his eyes "Well don't you want to know how he's doing? She'll have answers"

Quackity moved closer "I guess yeah"

Sapnap pulled his phone out and dialed the number given to him "Hi" Sapnap began to speak, the other teens only hearing his side of the conversation.

"Yes this is Sapnap"

"Uh yeah I'm here with George, Quackity, and Karl"

"We'll we're in school right now"