Chapter four

Note: I'm gonna stop putting TW on stuff that is usually in these chapters (like mentions of drugs, rehab facility etc,) because that is apparent in this whole book. If there is anything new I'll add a TW.

So Dream" his therapist Shelby, who went by Shubble, spoke "Tell me about your day"

Dream wasn't feeling too well today. He was excited to see his friends, but his cravings were getting worse every day. It felt like a never ending battle.

He tapped his foot lightly on the ground "This is dumb"

Shubble offered a small smile "Its okay to feel mad or annoyed, but talking about it will make you feel better Dream"

Dream took his eyes off the floor and stared at the brunette "I am mad. I want to get out of here!" His voice raising slightly.

Shubble let Dream shout, hoping he'd let off some steam.

"This is dumb! This whole thing is stupid! How is me talking supposed to help?" He titled his head and slammed his hand down on the couch "Are we done here, can I please just go?"

Shubble let out a small sigh "Take a break Dream. We can continue our session Wednesday if you're feeling better. My door is always open" she smiled.

Dream stood up and ran out of the room and back to his room.

Shubble put her clipboard down and walked to Mumza's office "Hi Kristin"

Mumzas real name was Kristin, but she went by her nickname "How was the session with Dream?"

Shelby sat down across from Kristin at her desk "He's struggling. I want him to want to put in the work, and I know we can get there. I told him to just take a few days, and we'd continue our session after Christmas."

Kristin nodded "He's a good kid, hopefully he'll feel better after visiting hours tomorrow"

Shelby nodded and walked out of the room.

Dream ran to his bed and laid down on his bed. He just felt so drained, the only think keeping him going was seeing his friends tomorrow.

He never knew actually getting sober would be this difficult.

-

The four teens bought everything for Dream over the weekend and had it all ready. They also bought individual gifts for one another that they'd share on Christmas Day.

George's eye was still pretty noticeable, but he did his best to avoid any conversations about it.

Sapnap dropped Quackity and Karl off "I'll pick you guys up tomorrow morning and we'll all head down!"

Karl and Quackity gave him a thumbs up and ran into Sapnaps house.

Sapnap turned to George "You sure you don't just wanna sleep over with all of us?"

George kept his gaze glued to the white snow falling outside the car "Yeah I'll just go home tonight, thanks though"

Sapnap hesitated to put the car in drive again "Do you want to talk about it?"

George squinted his eyes, but kept them glued to the snow "Talk about what?"

Sapnap pulled away from the curb "Your eye, seeing Dream tomorrow. How you've been acting." Sapnap watched as the snow picked up and fell across the window.

George turned away from the snow and looked towards Sapnap "What?"

Sapnap glanced over at George for a second "You know what I mean George" Averting his gaze back to the snowy road.