Chapter ten

Some time had passed.

Things really started getting better for the group of teens.

"You know you don't need to come to this" Dream said quietly while he tied his sneakers up.

George sighed "Dream this is huge. Tonight you get your 6 month clean coin! Of course I'll be there" George grabbed the keys.

Dream stood up and looked down at his boyfriend "I guess, it just feels weird. I never thought I'd get here" Dream moved closer to him.

George leaned forward and wrapped his arms tightly around the blonde "I knew you would, never doubted it for a second. You earned this" he pulled away after a few seconds "Let's go c'mon"

>>

"Mr. Clay congratulations on your 6 month sobriety coin! Come on up" the man spoke in front of the crowd.

Dream awkwardly stood up as the other people in the meeting clapped. He smiled as the man handed him the coin "Thank you" he spoke softly.

Dream went to go sit back down as the man congratulated another former addict.

Dream looked at the small coin in his hands, he had earned this. It felt so good.

George's smile was from ear to ear as his boyfriend sat back down "I'm so happy for you!" He squeezed him tightly.

Dream blushed at the smallers over excitement "George" he huffed under his breath.

-

The school year was coming to an end. George had picked up trying harder in school again. This came easily since his brain was filled with information at all times. He had decided he'd go to Stanford, even though he debated on staying home with Dream.

Sapnap, Quackity, and Karl all planned on going to surrounding colleges so they could stay close when they needed one another.

Dream finished his senior year online, and surprisingly caught up pretty quickly. It was too late for him to apply to any colleges, but he could always take a gap year or do something else.

"Guys we graduate tonight!" Quackity said as he fixed the red cap on his head.

Karl smiled "I'm surprised you finally took that stupid beanie off"

Sapnap laughed at his comment "He still has his hair covered don't worry guys"

Quackity flipped both of them off as he continued to adjust his cap.

Dream and George were in the other room "Mr. Philza said you can still stand up there with us, he even got you a cap and gown!" George beamed as he pulled the large red gown out of the box.

Dream looked in awe "I can't believe I'm actually graduating" He smiled "Especially with you"

George pushed his shoulder playfully "Just because you finished the year online, doesn't mean you don't deserve to stand up there with all of us!" He handed him the attire "Put it on!"

Dream grabbed the fabric and walked over to the mirror. His quickly slipped it on while adjusting the cap on his head. His face filled with joy as this all set in.

He did it.

George walked up behind him and hugged his waist "You look so good in that" he kissed his back.

Dream turned around and lifted George's chin up "You look cute in it too" he slowly leaned in and whispered softly "I can't wait to take it off of you tonight" he leaned in and connected their lips.

Dream smirked as he walked out of the room, leaving a very flustered George.

George stood there, red covering his face. It was almost the same shade as his cap and gown.

He looked in the mirror and quickly pulled himself together before running downstairs.

Sapnap shouted "Ok before we go picture time!" He pulled everyone into the kitchen.

Sapnap took his phone out and gave it to Dream "You have the longest arms, so you take the pictures"

Dream smiled "You're all so short" He grabbed the phone and held it up, getting everyone in frame.

All 5 teens stood close next to one another, smiles beaming across their faces.

"Okay on three" Dream placed his finger over the camera button

"One, Two, Three!"

-786 words-

Done! I hope you all enjoyed this book series as it comes to a close. I had so much fun writing it :))

Thank you for all sticking around and continue commenting nice things <3

I AM writing another book. (Zombie Apocalypse AU) The preview for it is posted right now! Just go to the last chapter of this book titled "Finding Dream" that's the name of the book.

I'll post the actual first chapter of the new book tomorrow! Yay consistent writing woo hoo

Ahh I'm so excited for this new story and how this one ended.