1. A Small Trip

(Just would like to mention that you can change certain things in your mind if you don't like them/if they don't apply to you)

(YN- Your name, EC- Eye color, HC- Hair color, etc.)

*Third person*

A Young man of white and red sat inside of his all natural humble abode, admiring the peaceful view by the entrance way of the structure. This young mans name, was Y/N. And although we refer to him as man, he no longer is one after his encounter with a certain demon, who left almost as swiftly as he came in to ruin Y/N's life.

+(YN) POV+

I sighed as a I sat inside the comfortable place that I like to call my home. Sure it was a deep cave with a few, "leaky pipes" but it was the only place I could be during the day time without getting sunburn. I hate being a demon sometimes. The only benefit is that i have increased stamina and agility and all those sorts of things. I think I might have something wrong with me as a demon though. The thing is, I don't crave human flesh as much as other demons say I should, and I don't burn up into ashes as soon as the sun grazes my skin. I can be out in the sun for at least 2 minutes before I actually start to deteriorate.

I only know this because of when I first became a demon 3 days ago. I wasn't educated on what restrictions I had as a demon. But now that I know, I regret going on and getting this ugly scar on my back.

*FlashBack*

I jogged through the forest, bag in hand as I made my way towards my friends' house. She had been pestering me about visiting her for a while now, so I decided that now would be a better time than ever. Looking over to my right, I spot the well built home of my friend (Insert Name). I sighed, and caught my breath as I approached her home. I saw a bit of red liquid pour out of the underside of the door, and heard a thud and someone gasping causing me to stop in my tracks. I slowly approached the door before contemplating.

Slowly opening the door, my eyes squinted a bit as I saw my friend laid out on the ground before me, tears staining her flustered cheeks. "Ugh! I-I just bought that wine!" She cried out. I sighed and placed my bag down, sitting next to her in a criss-cross position. "You should care more about your stained floors than the wine you spilled." I stated in a plain tone. "Ugh...(YN)...You really ought to learn how to feel bad for someone. It could come back to hurt you when you dont care for your friend's sadness." She slapped the back of my head, causing me to flinch and hold it.

Ow..

"I just dont see why you care so much for spilled wine when you've got more things to worry about. Like how you're going to stay warm and sheltered this winter." I stood up and walked outside, (insert name) walking close behind. " Well how about this? Since you dont care about my wine, go out and buy me some more. Say that (insert name) sent you. Its a small shop next to the place where I buy my bowls. "

She stated. I sighed and nod my head before she ruffles my hair. "Good. Now run along little one." She playfully patted my back with a small giggle. " Yeah..sure." I grow a bit flustered before hugging her tight and beginning to walk down the mountain once more. Sighing quietly while the cool breeze of early winter blew against my face, I begin to run down the mountain. The steepness of it gave me more momentum than I could ask for. How does she manage to make these trips once a week..

My eyes widen as I try and stop myself from being pulled by the momentum, but instead end up tripping and smashing my face against the soft snow at the foot of a small village-like area. I groaned a bit as I sit up and dust off my face, a few snickers being heard from around me. "Ah. You should be careful young one. We recently had a girl have her head roughly scratched by trying to keep up with the momentum of the mountain."

An old man, seemingly in his early sixties, chuckled out. I nodded and blushed a little from the shame of having done that. "I see. I'll try my hardest not to if I ever come by again." I smiled and laughed nervously. The old man stood up from his bench and approached me, seeming to look into me.

He nodded his head and wrapped his arm around my shoulder guiding me around kindly. "Well I should probably introduce myself. Im Takeda. I own the winery around here. We have a very frequent visitor who seems to love our red wine. You really should try some." He giggled. My eyes sparkled a bit as I straightened out. " Actually, Im sure that frequent customer is the one that sent me down to grab some new wine. She spilled hers and wanted me to get her some more."

I stated happily. He smiled and nodded, guiding me to his shop. "Ah. I assume you know (insert name) then? Shes quite the drinker. Tell her that Takeda said he'll be adding the new wine to her expenses for me, would ya? " he smirked at me. I chuckled and nodded my head. "Alright. Heres your wine. I suggest you be careful going up the mountain I this time. Demons lurk around this hour." Takeda said seriously. I laughed a bit and nodded my head, before playfully rolling my eyes. "Hah! Sure. I'll be careful sir. Thanks!" He shook his head a little before waving me off.

*Time Skip*

I stopped dead in my tracks as my vision cleared up, my heart racing as the scent of fresh blood invaded my nostrils. 'This is bad...what if its (insert name)?! She does have a history of hurting herself while shes out and about! Gah! No way! Um, its got to be a boar or something that someone hunted! Only one way to find out. I should really hurry!' I picked up my pace and panted like a dog, my pupils dilating to adjust to the situation.

I gasp for air as I stood in front of her house. This wasn't the familiar color and scent of red wine..this was something else. I placed the bottle of wine down and hesitantly approached the house. I could hear the sounds of gargling and ruffling as i approached the door. I held my hand over my mouth and nose, my eyes becoming a bit watery. I turned towards the door and hesitantly began to slide it all the way open..

*To be continued..