7. Kyojuro Rengoku

I sighed as the man was quieted down by his peers, alerting him of the superior which would arrive soon. Finally. I heard a door open and turned to the sound, not being able to get a good look at the guy before my head was roughly pushed into the gravel. I moaned out a little from the suddenness of the action, my forehead turning red as I teared up...Ow.

"Show some respect!" Someone whisper yelled at me. I growled quietly enough for him to hear me and feel my body vibrate. He quickly removed his hand off of my head, leaving me relieved. I heard the stopping of footsteps and went to look up. In front of me, I saw a beautiful man with black hair and a large purple "scar" on his face. Both of his sides were occupied by 2 girls who kinda creepily stared off into the distance. I stared at the superior in front of me as he looked down at me.

He began to speak, and his voice ran through my body like searing lava. I became a bit flustered as I looked up at him, my ears had been blocking out most of the sounds around me. I saw an object get thrown against a wall behind him. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when I was kicked in the gut and landed beside the guy I had been staring at. His smile faltered for just a split second, so I assumed he was a bit startled by the sound/feeling. My ropes were then cut off of my frame, as I gasped for a bit of air.

I was punched once more, falling back almost near the object, which seemed to be Nezuko's box. I yelped in pain. "Hey, what was th-!" I was cut off and my lower jaw had been sliced off, along with my tongue. I watch in horror as my tongue and jaw flailed below me. I panted in slight fear and anger as the man slice me in the stomach 2 times, and stabbed me 3 times in the torso. At this point I had become enraged, this was deserving of death by my hand..

But Im more civilized than to kill someone when I can regenerate. I heard a few shocked gasps and heard Tanjiro yell out or names. I looked over at him and gave him a one jawed smile. He was being held down as to not interfere. I was suddenly kicked in my neck a few feet away from the man. Considering my neck was the sensitive spot, I had been groaning and gasping on the floor beneath me.

My jaw faded away and it began to regenerate as I could suddenly hear the sound of a rushing heartbeat. I look over at Nezuko's box, and noticed that blood splattered beneath it. I also heard Tanjiro groaning in the distance. My blood spilled out onto the ground as I was even coughing it up now. It stained my Garments, but danced in beautiful clouds and waves as well. I heard the sound of stabbing and whimpering, along with Tanjiro's groaning. I dry heaved in an attempt to catch my breath, and dryly panted as I weakly stood up.

Nezuko had stood in her box, drooling in blood lust. I could see it in her eyes. The man had cut a slice into his own arm, attempting to tempt both me and Nezuko. I heard Tanjiro yell out her name, and noticed that he had set himself free. She flinched a little before wiping her mouth, and turning her head away.

I smiled as he flinched a little. " H-huh..well, I'll try it on you then!" He quickly approached me as I took a few weak steps back. I fell to my knees as the scent of his blood entered my nose. I panted a bit from the energy I had been losing. He shoved his arm in my face as I retreated. I leaned forwards a bit and sniffed his arm. It smelled a bit appetizing, I must admit. I shakily stood up and began to fake drool all over his arm, pretending like I had lost my mind. He tightened the grip on his sword in the opposite hand.

I suddenly perked up a bit and wiped my drool away from my mouth. I groaned a bit as I raised my hand, before making impact with the mans face. He stumbled a little, before holding his slightly red face in his hand. I panted heavily as I spoke. "Don't you dare to raise your sword at me! I am NOT your enemy, but I am NOT your DAMN inferior. I will NOT crumble at the sight of human blood.. I do not harm those that have not harmed me, or my loved ones. Do. Not. TEST me...Now come here.." I growled before yanking him towards me by his injured arm.

He faltered a bit, still holding his face in his hand. My eyes softened as I sighed. I really just said that...goodness gracious. I touched one of the bloody spots on my body, coating my hand in it. I blew on my hand as my blood turned into a crimson and pink dust. I blew on his arm, removing any bit of pain that I could cover. I removed his hand from his face with a free hand, blowing on his face. I let go of his hand and held his arm once more.

I placed my bloodied hand against his arm, as a Pink mist enveloped his injury. I smiled softly as I felt his wound close up. I staggered a bit, as I removed my hand, allowing everyone to see my achievement. My face went red as my eyes rolled back. I fall to the ground as the smell of cherries and sweet strawberry filled the surrounding area. I sighed happily. I shut my eyes and felt the warm liquid pour out of me. I rolled off of the stage like area and landed on the ground, my blood spreading through the rocks beneath. I turn to my left and my eyes widened as I noticed everyone looking at me with admiration.

One person in particular seemed a bit too excited. They all flinched a little, except for one VERY LARGE MAN! DAMN! I assumed that they had smelled my blood. The mist flowed from my body and floated towards anyone who had been injured, calming their pains, and healing their swelling or bleeding. I even noticed that it ran into the nose of the greater superior. He smiled and chuckled a bit and evidently smelled the air, along with everyone else. I felt my body getting smaller, and I assumed that I was dying.

In truth, I was shrinking. My hair covered my eyes as I sat up and crawled to the black sheet, grabbing it and placing it over my body, letting my face peek out a bit. " Wow! What a splendid show! Bravo!" The bright ball of flames stated. I chuckled a bit before listening to the ladies explain half of the situation to the Master. The other part I had shouted about earlier. I rested my shrunken body under the sheet and happily shut my eyes, falling into a deep sleep, that would last me more than 3 weeks.

#Third Person POV#
A certain blonde had watched the scene play out, intently watching with interest and excitement. His heart pounded loudly and roughly as he squirmed where he sat. He hadn't seemed to notice, but his heart wasn't pounding for no reason other than the excitement. He smiled brightly as he soon looked towards the black sheet laid out in front of him. He chuckled lowly as his gaze softened. He finally blinked.......and sighed to himself, not realizing just how much admiration he had for the demon in front of him just yet. "What a great show Indeed." He thought to himself.

*:To be Continue..:* /1315 words\

(Hiiii! Just a quick update on my like...4 week absence. I got really busy with stuff and got demotivated when no one was reading my story. Ill try and be more active with what i post and when I post it. Bye now! Hope you enjoyed.)