12. Toxic

^Rengoku POV^

I opened my eyes as I sat on my knees in front of Y/N. What exactly was I doing here...right. I was groveling for forgiveness. I had assaulted Y/N and scared him quite a bit. Why do I have to be such a pervert...I didn't realize where I had been touching him while I was wiping him down. He got sick and needed my assistance, and I somehow ended up resting my hand against the area below his lower back. I thought I was only wiping down his sweat, but I had been satisfying my own needs..."I'm sorry.."

Suddenly, he began to laugh loudly, pointing at my distraught face. "D-do you think I'd break up with you or something!? You look so sad! And I was just joking anyways. You're way too gullible!" He rested his hand atop my head. I grew flustered and stood up quickly, rubbing the back of my head in shame. My eyes shot open to a widened state as I looked down at Y/N. Break up!? What does he mean. "Why are you looking at me like that? Don't tell me you really do want to unleash some unruly urges onto me.." He grew flustered and crossed his arms. I shook my head violently and spoke loudly. "No not at all! Its...just that you said..break up.." I said in confusion. He furrowed his brows and sighed, grabbing my hand and kissing it gently. I flinched a little as he smiled. 

"Duh! I'm your boyfriend. And thinking about how you act, you would be going crazy if I left you. To put it differently, you're obsessive and clingy, and a bit overprotective around other guys. I can imagine what you'd do if I broke up with you because you were a pervert." He said. I looked away nervously and sighed. "Ah..right." I laughed. In my mind, that sounded a bit like I was being toxic, but my apparent boyfriend seemed to say it with such a calm expression. It made me feel like he enjoyed those parts of me. I smirked a little with confidence as I was pulled towards our bedroom, soon sat down on our bed. 

Y/N stood in front of me with his back turned. " Were supposed to be getting ready for bed, so hurry up and put on your pajama clothes." He giggled. I smiled and nodded. Y/N groaned a bit as he made his way to the bathroom, most likely going to take a shower. I sighed and stood up, getting dressed in nothing but a pair of long white and red shorts. I laid in bed and took out a book that was placed on the nightstand. After a short while of reading I sighed as I heard the bathroom door open. 

^Third person POV^ 

Rengoku's eyes widened as he looked at his boyfriend. Rengoku's breath hitched as he sat up, something else slowly beginning to stand up as well. Y/N shut his eyes and sighed happily as he shut the bedroom door behind him. His hair was slight dampened and his skin glowed a light shade of pink. The heat from the steam surrounded his body in the cool temperature of the room, as if he was watching his breath in the winter. Y/N tilted his head as he sat on the bed beside his boyfriend, keeping his towel tightly wrapped around him. "Ah..this feels so good. I could stay in this wonderful heat forever." Y/N groaned happily. Rengoku stared at his boyfriend in shock by this state.

Y/N took notice and tilted his head, soon smiling at his boyfriend. "What is it? Do I still have soap on my neck?" He asked in a gentle voice. Rengoku grew flustered and quickly covered everything below the abdomen with the blanket. "No its alright. You just look so radiant. " Rengoku slightly lied. Y/N seemed a bit skeptical, but shrugged it of anyway. He stood up and turned his back to his boyfriend, sighing as he removed his towel. Rengoku's eyes widened as he shot daggers into the man before him with his killer gaze. Y/N had previously put on underwear, but was still showing enough skin to arouse the love in anyone nearby. 

Y/N walked over the his night stand and bent down, giving Rengoku a full view of what lie before him. He grabbed out a white shirt in which he had borrowed from Rengoku and put it on, hugging himself tightly before turning to look at his boyfriend, who had been staring at him intensely. He shivered a little under his gaze, but walked over to his boyfriend nonetheless. "Whats up with you? Its like you've never seen my like that before. Do you have some weird kinks that grew since the last time you've seen me.." Y/N moved away from his boyfriend. Rengoku's eyes widened as he quickly grabbed his boyfriend, and placed him into his lap. "N-no! Im just a little spacey is all.." Rengoku sighed. His boyfriend grew concerned and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead.