Approaching? I Think Not

"If you can't wake up from a nightmare, maybe you're not asleep".

- Jungkook's POV -

I've been thinking for the past few hours about Jihyun. Two hours ago, Eomma called me for dinner, but I didn't even eat.

Maybe it's because of the thought of Jihyun.

I checked the time, and it was 9:30PM. Maybe, just maybe.. I could approach Jihyun.

I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door and saw Eomma still in the kitchen. "Jungkook? Where are you going?". I froze and turned back around facing her.

"I'm just going to meet Jimin and J-hope to take things off my mind" I lied. Nice going Jungkook.. Lying to your mother..

Eomma smiled, "Arrasseo, whatever makes you happy. Just take care and don't do anything stupid" she warned.

I laughed, "Yeah yeah whatever" I joked and left. I still remembered her address, since I used to go to her house all the time.

I was driving through the dark streets with the street lights half on and off.

It kept flickering off and on, I got really annoyed.

As I arrived on Jihyun's street, I parked my car around the side, not in front of her house.

I miss her parents, maybe it's because they treated me like a son. They were my second parents.

Both of Jihyun's parents drifted away from my parents, which I do not have a clue why. Still, I am finding out.

I went out of the car and started walking. The lights were open from her bedroom door, and I could see her shadow from the curtains of her room.

She was sitting down in her room, until I saw someone appear next to her. Maybe it's one of her guardians?

Whoever it was, got their hand, and started hitting Jihyun. I was shocked and dumbfounded. Is that her parents?!

I ran towards her backyard and jumped over the fence. I climbed a tree and went on her room boucany.

I remembered sitting and playing here when we were younger.

//flashback//
*Seven years old*

"Tag! You're in!" She yelled and I chased her up the stairs in her house.

"You can't get me!" Jihyun yelled as she was running towards her room. "Let's see about that!" I shot back running in fast speed.

As soon I was running towards her room, she closed the door on me. "Yah, we didn't agree to closing doors in the rules!" I complained and opened the door.

I creeped in and locked the door behind me, so Jihyun could not escape.

"Well, you can't escape now since oppa is here so come out wherever you are!" I grinned. I looked around her room, and opened the boucany.

I saw Jihyun under the table outside the boucany.

"FOUND YOU!" I smiled, and as I was about to tag her she pouted. "I surrender!" She yelled.

I went closer to her, not tagging her in yet. "Say you love oppa, and then I'll let you go" I said.

"Aniyo!" She shot back. I teased her by nearly tagging her in until she gave up.

"Fine fine! I love oppa!" Jihyun said. I smiled, "Yay, I love you too but.." I stopped.

"But?" Jihyun repeated. "But you're in!" I grinned and tagged her. I ran away from the boucany and smiled.