My Feelings Are?

"Losing you.
Knowing you no longer love me.
But loving another.
That is simply, but dreadfully,
The worst pain,
To ever cross my heart."

----------------------------------------------------------------

- Jihyun's POV -

My heart stopped, and I felt like my lungs didn't have any oxygen.

I felt my whole world falling apart, I didn't even know what to do anymore.

What happened in just a second? My eyes could not dare to look,

But I did look.

Tears escaped my eyes as I saw Jungkook on the floor, bleeding. I rushed to him and screamed for help.

Taehyung on the other hand, was calling the ambulance. Jungkook, don't give up on me now. Never give up on me, jebal.

Mianhe.

"Help! Someone!" I screamed, and everyone around us, surrounded me holding Jungkook.

I hugged him tightly, "Don't let go, don't let go," I whispered.

The ambulance finally came, and they took him in. "Who's coming inside with us?" The ambulance guy asked Taehyung and I.

"Me," I said, making eye contact with Taehyung. He was about to leave until I grabbed his hand, he looked back at me.

"Can you contact my friends Jimin and J-hope? I'll give you their numbers. Just tell them that Jungkook's in the hospital and which hospital we're going to," I said, putting their phone numbers on his contacts.

Taehyung doesn't even know who they are, but he will now.

"Arrasseo, I'll meet you at the hospital," he said, and I nodded.
I went inside the ambulance truck. I held Jungkook's hand, and I prayed.

I prayed that everything will be okay, that he will be okay.

- Jimin's POV -

"Hyung, do you think it was okay to leave Jihyun with that worker from the ice cream store?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess, they're friends. Nothing more than that, Jimin. Get that through your head," J-hope said, rolling his eyes.

"Whatever," I whispered to myself.

My phone buzzed from the pocked. "Who's calling?" J-hope asked and I shrugged. "Unknown number," I replied.

"Answer it, it may be important," Hyung said and I nodded.

//Phone call//
Jimin: "Yeoboseyo?"

Taehyung: "Annyeonghaseyo. Sorry for disturbing. My name is Taehyung and I am friends with Choi Jihyun. She is on her way to the hospital because her friend Jungkook got hit by a car. Is there a chance that you can come to the hospital?"

Jimin: "O-Of course! We're on our way! Thank you for the details! Just text us the hospital as soon as possible!"

Taehyung: "Arrasseo."

I froze, no. This can't be happening. Our Jungkook.. "Wae? What happened!?" J-hope looked at me, shocked.

"Jungkook.. Hospital.." I mumbled with tears streaming down my eyes. J-hope hyung's eyes widened and we rushed our way to the car.

- Jihyun's POV -

We made it to the hospital, and they've taken Jungkook to the emergency ward.

Mrs Jeon, ran to me and hugged me. "Dear, what happened to Jungkook?" She asked crying.

"My friend and I were walking down the street to go to a little corner shop for food then we saw Jungkook about to cross the road until a car was driving in fast speed hit him. We were too late Mrs Jeon, mianhe.." I cried, sobbing in silence.