Promise

"I'll make everything okay, I promise" he said.
"I'll take you away from here" he left.
"I'll make you feel like none of this happened," he lied.
-----------------------------------------------------------

- Taehyung's POV -

It's been two months since Jihyun has disappeared from my sight.

What has happened?

- Jihyun's POV -

I turned to see Jimin and J-hope looking at me. I gulped, I let go of Jungkook's hand and walked towards them.

They didn't keep their eyes off me. "I.. I can explain.." I said, looking down to the floor. My tears came out of my eyes and fell to the floor.

"Why did you leave all of a sudden Jihyun?" J-hope asked, not looking at me.

I answered back, "You don't need to know,".

// 6 months passed //

Things changed. Taehyung is still by my side, J-hope and Jimin are very supportive.. The only thing was, I was in love with my best friend Jungkook.

I didn't know what to do.. Today we will be starting school for another semester.

I lived with Jungkook and his mother again. They took me back.

How am I in love with him? I have never seen him in this way..

At least I hope I haven't..

"Are you ready to go to school?" Jungkook asked me, smiling and fixing his tie. I smiled and nodded, "Yup, let's go!".

We we're about to head off the door until Eomma (Jungkook's mum but is now my mother for now) stopped us.

"Yah! You haven't eaten yet!" She yelled, giving us some lunch. "It's okay Eomma, we're alright" Jungkook said while I nodded.

She smirked, "Hmm, really? Is the new couple on a diet?". Jungkook and I's eyes widened.

"NO!" We both shouted together. She looked at us funny and laughed.

"You guys are such trolls! Okay, go go! Good luck for school! I love you both!" She said and we waved.

"Have a nice day!" I said to her. She smiled again, and Jungkook pulled me out the door.

"Kaja! Before we be late, pabo!".

Once we were walking, Jungkook started to make a conversation. "So are you excited?" He asked.

"Hmm, not really.. I guess. I have no friends except you guys.." I said, frowning.

"Oh come on, we're not that bad!" He said, putting his arm around my neck trying to bring me to the floor.

"Aigoo! Jeon Jungkook we are in public! Don't get us late on the first day!" I yelled, hitting him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "Whatever mum" and I laughed.

Our first class, was actually science. I had it with Jungkook.

I sat down with him and we we're all joking until the teacher came in with a girl behind him.

Her shoes clicked against the floor with her leather black heels, long skirt and blouse as the uniform.

I looked at her, kind of surprised.

"Class, we have a student," The teacher said. "Introduce yourself," he said, and she nodded.

"Hello, I'm Ali! Nice to meet you. I hope we get along in the future," She winked at Jungkook, and I felt anger boil in me already.

No, this isn't jealousy.

Her eyes we're big, she kinda reminded me of a frog. Not trying to be rude or anything, you know?

Just first impressions..

"You're buddy for this session is Jihyun" Teacher Sandler said, as I shot up and questioned him.

You know what, I don't even care. I fake smiled and waved at her. I had to move seats away from Jungkook just to be with the new girl Ali.

I sighed. This wasn't good.

She sat next to me and smiled. "What's your name?" She asked. I swear. Does she not listen?!

The teacher just said my name and she's already asking.

"Jihyun," I fake smiled. I know who you are already. No need to explain.

"So, where did you come from?" I asked, not really caring. "I come from America," she said and I was shocked.

"Oh, really? That's cool. It must be differen-" getting cut off by Ali.

"Who's he?," she asked, pointing at Jungkook. Far out, she spotted him.

"Him? His name is Jeon Jungkook. He's my.." I stopped to look at him. Somehow he looked back and saved my butt.

"I'm her boyfriend!" He yelled out as Teacher Sandler was teaching. Everyone looked at him.

"Jeon Jungkook! Get out of the classroom right now! Stay out there and we will have a chat about your behaviour!" Mr Sandler said as I giggled.

Jungkook looked at me and smirked. Oops, totally not my fault.

While he was walking towards the door, he nearly tripped, by hitting his foot on the table.

I saw his face go red as he left the classroom. Oh gosh, I love him.

I laughed, on how he was sent out of the classroom for being noisy.

Jungkook, you are an idiot.

Ali's smile changed into a frown. "He's your boyfriend? Cute." She said, not looking at me.

"Haha, I know. He's the cutest," I smiled.

Jungkook and I weren't even in a relationship but he saved me. Looks like she won't flirt with him anymore.

She can go find someone else herself.

- Ali's POV -

I saw this really cute guy in my science class and I found out it's actually Jihyun's boyfriend.

Are you serious? Him with me right now would be so good, you know?

I mean, I can still have him.. Without her knowing. I have my plans.

I got expelled a lot back in America. Just because I trolled girls with their boyfriends. The teachers said apparently I am a 'bully'.

Pft, I doubt that. I would never do that.

My first day goal in this school, get that cute guy. Jeon Jungkook.

- Jungkook's POV -

I swear, Jihyun should be lucky! I saved her ass from the other ratchet girl.

We weren't dating, but I wish we were. I'm planning on asking Jihyun out.

I know that Ali is one of those desperate girls. I know she'll chase after me but I don't really care.

I'm actually, in love with Jihyun.

I'm embarrassed too, if it wasn't for the damn table legs I wouldn't of nearly tripped.

Jihyun saw it happen.
I felt my cheeks go red.

Now that I saved her ass, I'm out of class. Mr Sandler told me to get out since I shouted I was Jihyun's boyfriend.

Whatever.

Sacrifice things for your special ones.

----------------------

Authors Note:

Hello! Sorry for the short chapter! I'll be going on hiatus for a bit because of exams at school so yeah. Sorry for not updating for a while. I will update constantly and btw follow me on Instagram ~~ taetenchi or vvi.sabella

Feel free to request some imagines on my board and I will do them separately on another book (-: