Dead Leaves

"Down to earth, keep on falling when I know it hurts."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Jihyun's POV -

Jungkook was about to say something to me, until Woohyun interrupted him by barging through the door.

"Jihyun, I'm so sorry!," Woohyun cried on the floor, begging for forgiveness.

"Get out, I don't want to see you," I said, looking away.

Woohyun's tears came out. I don't even know if he's faking or not, but I don't care.

"But, I-" I cut him off.

"If you really wanted me to forgive you, never talk to me again. Don't show up in front of me. I don't want to see your face, along with Ali's," I said, harshly.

Jungkook looked shocked.
Woohyun got up from the floor and wiped his tears. He bowed, and cried.

"I'm sorry, Jihyun-ah.." Woohyun said, walking out the door.

As soon as he left, I broke down and cried. I lost someone who I thought was my best friend.

Jungkook came to me and hugged me, I know what you were going to tell me..

Because.. I love you too Jeon Jungkook.

- Jungkook's POV -

Jihyun just told Woohyun to leave. He looked really sincere, but I wasn't too sure.

After he left, she cried on the floor.

I hated seeing her like this. I quickly ran to her and hugged her. I want to tell her that I love her, because I truly do.

"I heard you earlier, Jungkook.." Jihyun said, with a sad tone.

What? She heard what?

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about," she wiped her tears.

I was confused, "I really don't know".

Jihyun laughed sarcastically. "You really don't know how I feel?".

I hugged her silently.

"I love you too, Jeon Jungkook,"

-

Did I just hear right?

"Y-you love me back?" I stuttered. She gave me the most beautiful smile and nodded.

"Always,".

I hugged her tightly.

"You have no idea how much I love you. I loved you from the start,".

I smiled, "I loved you from the start too Jihyun, I'm sorry. I realised too late.."

She hugged me tightly, "It's never to late Jungkook".

- Jihyun's POV -

He lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes.

"Jihyun, will you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook asked.

I smiled, "Of course!".

This isn't wrong right? I'm deeply in love with him.

Jungkook smiled. "We are meant to be together, jagi. I promise I won't hurt you like before. I'm sorry" He says, looking down with tears in his eyes.

I tilt his head up, "No baby, don't cry. Don't think of the past. I love you so much, whatever happened before happened for a reason. Look at us now, we are strong. We are together," I said, bringing him into a hug.

Jungkook hugged me tight and cried, "I'm really really really in love with you, Jihyun. Thank you for being the one my heart, and accepting me for who I am".

I kissed him, "No worries, I'll always love you for what's in here" I said, pointing at his heart.

He smiled, "Okay baby, me too. Let's go home."

- Woohyun's POV -

Fuck, I did it again. I broke my best friend, the girl who I love. Why did I even go along with Ali's plan?

I'm so stupid, I hate myself.

I drove home and started crying. Jihyun I'm so sorry. Tonight is just one of those nights, I miss you terribly.

My tears soaked my pillow.

"My pillow is just a miserable book of your name written with my tears, Jihyun.." I whispered to myself crying.

- Ali's POV -

School has finally ended. This hell hole is killing me..

Everyone wont stop staring at me, annoying freaks.

Reality continues to kill me even more.

I walked home, but then the rain started to pour down. I realised I had no umbrella, but the rain was beautiful.

It poured out all my emotions at once. I cried in the rain and fell to the floor. My life is falling apart.

Next thing I new, the rain wasn't hitting my head anymore. I looked up to see a boy holding an umbrella for me.

With my blurry vision, I gave a small smile. The boy helped me up, "Hey, what is a pretty like you doing out in the rain with no umbrella?" He asked.

I smiled, "I'm lonely and sad, the rain just describes,". He smirked, "What's your name?" He asked

"Ali", I said, looking at him. He was beautiful. "Yours?" I asked.

"Wonho" he winks.

"Nice name, it suits you" I laughed. He just looked at me and giggled. Wonho is cute.

"I think you are in love, so let me just say. To need someone is a very dangerous thing, so be careful," He said, handing me his number.

"Call me anytime, I would love to talk to you" Wonho said, leaving me with the umbrella.

- Jungkook's POV -

*out of the hospital and skips 2 weeks*

"JAGIIII," I whined, hugging her tight on the couch.

"Hm, what's wrong baby?" She asked, trying to take a nap. I whispered, "It's cold,".

She hit me. "YAH BABE THAT HURTS" I cried in pain. "Let me sleep Jungkook," Jihyun said, pushing me away.

So you want to play like that huh?

I went ontop of her, and she was stunned. "Jungkook what are you do-" I cut her off before she could talk.

I grinned, "Baby girl, do you know what hormones are?" I asked. She stuttered, "Y-Yes I do, w-why?".

I sat her up on the couch facing me. "Cause you are making this go crazy," I smirked, placing her hand on my bulge.

-------
HEY GUYS OMG LONG TIME NO UPDATE HAHAHA BUT HEY LOOK IDK WHATS HAPPENING BUT I GUESS YA'LL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE HAHAHAHAHA

-