Secret

"No matter what happens between us - if at point I loved you, then I always will. And if you need me, I mean truly need me. I'll always be here for you.."

"We had sparks, they just never fully turned into flames."

---------------------------------------------------------

- Jungkook's POV -

Jihyun came down from her room. Looks like she's wearing the clothes Eomma bought her this morning.

Jimin and J-Hope hugged her, I kind of felt a little broken. I haven't hugged her, in so long.

"I'll just get something from my room, I'll be back." Jihyun said, running up the stairs.

Jimin turned around to face me, "Jungkook, you said that she was your ex-best friend."

I nodded, J-Hope joined in our conversation, "What happened?".

"It's a long story, but all I can say is that she was lightning and I was thunder, the timing was slightly off."

Jimin walked to me and patted my back. "It's alright Jungkook.."

"Didn't you guys say you're bringing a friend over here today?" I asked. J-hope and Jimin nodded happily.

I wonder who it is. I'm inviting a person who I don't even know, that Jimin and J-Hope know.

Pretty weird, but whatever.

I heard a knock on the door, I saw Jimin chuckle. What's up with him. J-Hope was grinning like a maniac.

"Open the door, Jungkook!" J-hope pushed me. I glared at him and made my way to open the door.

I opened a door and as I looked at the person, I gasped.

"W-what are you doing here?!" I said in shock.

- Jihyun's POV -

Where did I put my phone again? Argh, I'm so forgetful. Maybe I left it in the kitchen table and forgot to check when I was downstairs.

Yeah maybe.

I walked down the stairs to see Jimin and J-hope smiling. They were looking towards something.

Where was Jungkook? My eye sight is pretty terrible, so I can't see from far distances.

"Jimin" I called out quietly. He looked at me, "Yes Jihyun?" He answered. "Where's Jungkook?" I asked.

He pointed towards the door and saw my heart break into pieces.

I saw Jungkook hugging a girl. I felt hurt, maybe because I haven't hugged him for years, and we live in the same house.

Jungkook looked really happy. Maybe that's one of his 'girlfriends'. I'm not surprised if he has so much.

He invited her to the couch, and they talked and hugged. Jimin and J-hope left them to be together.

I think the boys went to the movie theatre room. Where Jungkook used to watch movies back in the childhood days, which is why our parents never took us to the Cinemas..

"Jihyun, come here" Jungkook called out to me. I went to them and fake smiled. "Yeah?".

The girl gave me a glare, wow. How rude..

"This is my friend Corrine. Corrine, this is my best friend, Jihyun" Jungkook introduced.

Jungkook, you make up so much bullshit. We aren't best friends, we aren't what you think.

"Oh really? That's sweet. Nice to meet you, Jihyun" Corrine let her hand out for a shake.

Trying to be fake huh? Lets see what you really are behind Jungkook's back.