Bad Memories

"Why am I in love with you, when all you do is hurt me all the time?"

- Jungkook's POV -

Ever since Jihyun left to go with Jimin and J-hope hyung, I felt depressed.

I didn't even bother thinking about Corrine. She didn't matter at the moment. All I thought was Jihyun.

I laid in bed, playing with a lighter that was on my desk. I flicked it on and off, it represented my emotions right now.

My emotions were on and off, I just didn't know how to feel. I missed Jihyun, that's all I knew. Where is she now?

I shut my eyes, then flashbacks of the past came up in my head. It was all how I treated Jihyun.

//flashback//

I was with my popular friends, Ive been recently ignoring Jihyun. I don't want to be friends with her anymore.

It makes me look low, not popular. That's embarrassing. My friends and I were walking to the Cafeteria until Jihyun came to me, clinging on to my arm.

I instantly let go, "What's wrong with you?!". She looked scared after I yelled at her, but I don't want to look embarrassing.

"Leave now, I don't need you anymore," I said, walking away. For some reason, I felt a pain in my heart, knowing that my words were just lies.

"Oppa.." She whispered. I was walking away already, but I could still hear her beautiful voice from afar.

I stopped walking then looked back at her, tears were filling my eyes. She cried, and I saw bruises on her arms.

She looked down, as her tears were falling onto the floor. I turned around again, and walked away.

Tears fell from my eyes. "I'm sorry, I hate you. I love you, I hate you. Forgive me."

//end of flashback//

I hit my head onto the wall. I miss you Jihyun. More flashbacks came to my head, this is not good..

//flashback//

My popular friends and I were hanging out around the roof top. Typical us, skipping classes.

My best friend, correction, new best friend, Taliah had a big crush on me. Oh well, I can't do anything. I mean, I know I'm so good looking.

We were playing around the benches until Jihyun ran to the rooftop, far away from us. I can see her from the distance crying.

She was skipping class, and crying. Taliah smirked and started walking towards her. "Taliah, no" I warned.

Taliah laughed, and ignored me. She twisted Jihyun's arm and she yelled in pain. Taliah was about to push her down, but I knew Jihyun was afraid of heights.

I didn't want Jihyun to go throw pain. Taliah is about to push Jihyun down the school rooftop, she'd be bleeding or she might die.

No, I can't let this happen.

I ran towards Taliah, but I was to late. She pushed Jihyun out the boucany, I heard the thump, from 4 metres down.

I didn't want to look down, but I did. Jihyun, my best friend.. Was bleeding on the concrete, 4 metres down. I called the ambulance.

Jihyun, don't die. Don't.

Mianhe.

//end of flashback//

I felt tears coming out my eyes all over again. Why was I so selfish? Why did I hurt her when all she wanted was to be with me?

I closed my eyes shut, to avoid tears to come out. But it was no use, I know I'm a bad person. I don't deserve to live.

//flashback//

"What did you do Taliah?!" I yelled, crying, feeling angry and hatred. She stayed silent, not knowing what to say.

I calmed down a bit, "Why did you do it.."

I heard the answer I didn't want to hear,
"I did it for you Jungkook, I love you, Saranghae,"

All I did was cry, knowing everything is all my fault when I knew I couldn't protect my best friend.

//end of flashback//

I needed to take a walk, to get things out my mind. It was all too much. I took my hoodie, and walked around the streets crying.

I checked the time, and it was already 11:30pm. It was too late to go out this time.

I was walking, feeling worthless, sad, angry. I couldn't feel anything but pain and numbness. It hurts, feeling this way.

A bunch of guys bumped shoulder while they were walking, but I didn't look back. I kept walking, heartless.

I was about to cross the road, I didn't care. I was too sad to look left and right.

- Jihyun's POV -

"Taehyung, I'm hungry. Can we go walk to the little store around the corner?" I asked, begging.

He smiled, "Of course, it's late so hold my hand alright? I don't want other guys checking you out,".

I felt my cheeks go hot red, "Arrasseo".

We left his house and walked around the street. It was late but I didn't care, as long as I had Taehyung beside me.

I wonder how Jungkook is.

As I was just thinking of him, I saw him from the distance.

He looked so soulless, sad, angry. He was about to cross the road until I saw a car in front of me driving in a high speed limit.

I let go of Taehyung and ran out towards Jungkook.
Taehyung ran after me, "JIHYUN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Jungkook, I'm almost there. Please look where you're going..

"JUNGKOOK" I yelled.

I lost breathe, and I fell into a hole of sadness. I didn't even know who got hit, until I opened my eyes.

-----------------------

Authors Note:

Who do you think got hit?
Hehe, secret! Wait until the next chapter.
I've got 8 assessments so please be patent. This is too hard to keep up with.
BTS new album came out so if you didn't know I used some things in this. 'I need u' gives me life. 64 days until I see them so I'm crossing fingers. Follow my Instagram where I update everyday - @/tae.hyunggg ♡