#14

The bleach came as expected, on-time and delivered by a very pretty lady Sana had no business staring so hard at.

But now, she had another dilemma to deal with-

"How does it look?", Sana twirled a bit, the breeze from the open window giving her the intended effect she wanted.

Intricate, white laced patterns curled and folded down her thighs. 3 golden rings adorned her collar in a simple yet beautiful necklace. Glittery gold high heels and a micheal kors purse to finish.

Quite literally...

She was breathtaking.

"DAMNIT! THAT MOTHERFUCKER JUST BLEW UP MY CAR!", Mina's voice roared from the TV speakers.

Sana's eye twitched.

"BISHES! I SAID HOW DO I LOOOOK!"

Eventually (and it was a long eventually), everyone gave their opinion on Sana's outfit. Alot of it in Japanese, particularly from Mina who thought it was a bit rude of her to walk out like that in broad daylight.

Another set of compliments from DubChaeng, lots of screaming, some 'marry me sana-unnie' or 'step on my neck mommy'

Who said what was never clear, but neither Momo nor Mina were happy to hear it.

Sana enjoyed it tho.

"Where she taking you, unnie?", Chae had said just seconds before screaming 'fuck'.

Honestly, Sana didn't know. Didn't how long they'd be out. Or whether her outfit was appropriate for. . .whatever this was.

Tzuyu, ever the stoic blunt hottie she is, simply told her to be ready by 4.

It was nearing 3:55pm and Sana wasn't so sure she was ready to face reality yet.

"She didn't say...", Sana picked up her controller, hoping to play away the jitters in her stomach.

"Wait!", Dahyun gasped. "W-what if she's trying to kidnap you unnie!"

Sana chuckled into the mic. "Then y'all asses better come save me, the fuck"

Mina's nametag flew by across the screen, and before Sana knew it, so did her character.

"That's a no from me", the penguin snorted, cackling that she killed Sana with a motorcycle.

Before the blonde could complain, her phone rang.

Seeing the caller ID made her gulp.

This was actually happening.

'H-hello...'

[I'm outside], the only thing she heard before the dial tone.

Sana stood there. Looking at her phone, at the TV, then back to the glaring numbers across her phonescreen. 4:00pm.

Cable cords and various items flung around her room as she scrambled for her house keys.

"Sana, can you quiet down. I'm tryna scope here"

"Hurry up and shoot Minari!"

"Don't pressure me, you pig!"

Unbothered, as usual, the crew continued finishing their heist missions with or without Sana.

"W-where...where do I touch you-", almost immediately Sana realized what the hell she just said.

How perverted it sounded.

And how...Mina-like it sounded.

i am...digusted, Sana made a face without meaning to. Tzuyu rose her brows, confused.

"Are you gonna stand there or hop on?", Tzuyu teased, tossing Sana a helmet. It was similar to the one she had on. Tinted. Sporty. And entirely too goodlooking.

Sighing, Sana threw a leg over the bike and gently held Tzuyu by the waist. Again, she didn't know where to touch. But guessing by the way Tzuyu relaxed...she was doing something right.

"If you get scared, lemme know. I'll slow down. Ok?"

Even if she told Tzuyu how she felt, she doesn't think it'll ever slow her racing heart.

"...ok..."

Sana had no idea what she got herself into.

_______________________

shorter chap. will update longer ones bc shit is gonna get lengthy to make up for all the lost time hEhE.

dunno why but i remembered tzu saying how in her country they use motorbikes alot. specifically scooters/dirtbikes. and how she wanted one in korea but cars are favored so she didnt get one.

n e ways, here's Sana's outfit kek