#7

"I love it when you call me señorita-"

The SaMo duo finally arrived to 7-11.

After almost getting hit by a four bikes, kids playing soccer, and drunk people staggering from intoxication... So basically everything Dahyun had warned them to be aware of.

Not today satan.

Unbothered, or technically oblivious, the two went in 7-11 like god wasn't trying to end their lives.

"Can we get food?", Momo's mouth literally drooled while looking at all the snacks. Except the healthy snacks. She no like healthy anything.

Sana shook her head in disbelief. When will that girl ever stop eating, she thought.

Never.

Obviously.

"Sure...but I'm not buying you shit", Sana smugly replied. It's true. Until Momo learns to pay her back, Sana isn't spending a dime on her hot ass bestfriend.

Pouting, the hungry girl rolled her eyes, grabbing for every snack that could fit in her arms. "Alright then Ms.Stingy", Momo ran off to another aisle before Sana could hit her.

Ignoring Momo's namecalling, Sana went to the cooling refrigerators positioned at the back. She quickly found the Pocari's and took 5 of them in her arms. 

Or at least tried to.

"Ugh...i cannot carry all this", Sana whined as one of the bottles were about to fall over. And hoping to catch it, she bent over...but honestly, made the rest of them to sprawl on the floor. "Shit"

One bottle over there, three bottles over here, too many for Sana to grab at once.

A shadow, tall and mischievous, hovered Sana as she was picking up the bottles. Sana froze, unsure what to do.

"Back at it again with the clumsiness I see"

That voice. That damn voice. Sana had to stop herself from rolling her eyes so far back yet wanted to squeal at the same time.

Definitely mixed emotions. Something she felt whenever this person was around.

"I am not clumsy, and for your info, they all fell because it was hard to carry", picking up a bottle, Sana faced her attention on a tall girl dressed in black shorts and Star Wars shirt.

Tzuyu shrugged. "Whatever you say, Ms. Sana", a smirk danced on those graceful lips as she held 4 Pocari's in her hands.

"Whatever you say, Ms. Tzuyu", Sana mocked, unaware her focus was on Tzuyu's lips, and not her eyes.

"Mhm, guess ya like what you see?"

As much as Sana wanted to scream hell yes, her mind said hell no. And honestly, she wished Tzuyu would keep her mouth shut. Of course Tzuyu is gorgeous as hell, but her voice, not so much.

Only because Tzuyu's low, raspy, tickling voice is dangerous for Sana's health. Like a knife repeatedly stabbing at her heart.

Bloody delightful.

"Too conceited for my liking", Sana scoffed after snapping out of her daydream. And to ignore her perverted thoughts, she gestured Tzuyu to follow her towards the cash register. Which Tzuyu gladly complied.

While heading to the registers, Sana caught Momo eating her snacks in line. Guess the girl couldn't wait until she paid for them.

"Momoring...", Sana nudged the hungry girl with a chuckle.

"Hm?", Momo gulped her food, ready to hit whatever stranger interrupted her. "Oh it's just you, San—". Momo nearly had heart attack. "—T-tall girl...Nani the...quien?", Momo speaking Momo language at its finest.

Amused with Momo's reaction, Tzuyu gave a light chuckle. "I'm Tzuyu, nice to meet you—"

"Momo, but please call me babygirl", Momo's sly smile and obvious flirting made Sana gag in disgust. The squirrel swears Momo just forgot she has a girlfriend. Who so happened to be a church girl? Oh yup, she needs to be repented for her sins.

Sana held back the urge to snap on Momo, and instead just sighed to cool herself off. "Pay attention, you're next in line..." Her voice was colorless and frustrated. Mayhaps jealousy?

The hungry girl gasped then turned to face the cashier to pay. While she was paying, both Sana and Tzuyu were in a world of their own. Long forgotten about their surroundings, including what was now Momo's teasing voice invading their ears.

Sana soon realized Tzuyu and her were staring at eachother for far too long.

"Sana-chan! Ikuzoooo!", Momo whined, causing Sana to rapidly blink out of Tzuyu's intensely gaze.

Being flustere and embarrassed, Sana quickly went up to the cashier and paid for the 5 drinks. Tzuyu kept her eyes on Sana, noticing the blonde was now ignoring her presence.

"Would you like some help carrying that?", Tzuyu offered as the three of them exited the store. Sana quickly shook her head. Yet Tzuyu persisted, following the two girls down the street. 

Moments later, it finally dawned on Sana that she was still being followed. So she stopped, turned around, and glared Tzuyu dead in the eyes.

"Ok seriously...what do you want? Why are you still following us?". Sana was so close to throwing a pocari at Tzuyu so she could run away. But thought otherwise since the others will be mad having only 4 drinks, instead of 5. 

Nonchalantly, Tzuyu shrugged. Too lazy to explain why she was following them in the first place.

Momo yawned, her eyes droopy. "Don't be so lame Sana-chan...let the cute girl follow us home. She remind me of puppy"

Well. . .No way in hell Sana was agreeing to that. Even though they weren't actually going to her house, Sana wasn't having any of it.

"Momo, no. She is not following  us home! Are you crazy!?", Sana's voice rippled in the wind, being all too loud and obvious to the people around them.

The oldest shrugged, unbothered by Sana's dramatic outburst. "Whatever you say Sana-chan", she drawled before walking ahead of the SaTzu couple.

Yes, you read that right. SaTzu. That is what Momo had officially called them inside her head.

An intellectual.

Now with Momo in the far distance, the two stood there. Quietly. Uncomfortably.

Then, after much silence, "Listen..." Sana muttered while her hand frustratedly rubbed her cheek. "Whatever it is you're doing to me...stop it. Seriously...just stop"

Tzuyu was confused on what she meant. For it could mean numerous things. But Tzuyu was hoping it was about one thing in particular.

"I don't get what you're saying. Maybe be more concise about what it is you want me to stop?". Tzuyu knew what she was doing. She knew perfectly well.

On the other hand Sana huffed. Her  reddened face seemed like a hybrid between volcano or tomato.

Volmato.

Who knows.

"I-I'm not explaining anything to you!", she squeaked, being obvious she's flustered yet hella hostile.

Stomping her feet and failing her arms childishly, Sana brushed past Tzuyu in a manner of seconds, causing the tall girl's face to wring in anger. But she couldn't stay mad for long, since the sight of Sana cutely walking off somehow piqued her interest.

Ah. She's also whipped or whatever for that feisty lil squirrel. She'll admit that.

But does the squirrel like as her as well? Tzuyu wants to know. Badly.

______________

Hoi.

Story will be update slowly bc school n life n travel n yea.

Hope chu understand ;)