#2

Looking up to the cloudless sky, Sana became immersed with the beautifully ember painted wonder above. Allowing the spring heat to kiss her delicate skin, the luscious green to soothe her soul and the chimes of wind to guide her home.

Before stepping up to the doorsteps of her house, Sana noticed the mailbox was filled to the brim. She sighed, knowing all too well who these mails were from.

"He can never get over himself...", the blonde lazily carried the mail in her hands as she went up to her doorway, unlocking it and gently closing it behind her.

After taking off her school shoes and changing into her casual clothes, Sana trudged along her house, walking up the tall stairs and sighing with every step upward. Exhausted, yet content to be in the comfort of her home. Though quite annoyed about this fiance of her's who keeps sending her money in the mail. Like he wasn't aware that she's quite wealthy herself. But the man persists, trying his hardest to swoon the beautiful girl till he's certain that she's within his grasp. But Sana knows better. She's learned her lesson.

Throwing the mail to her bed, Sana went to her desk, opening her laptop to connect with her friends for their project that was due in 2 days.

[Rrringg.... Rringg.... Rrii--]

Mo: "Bonjuru!

Chae: "Whats good my people"

Mi: "Goodnight...I mean...hey

Sa: "Hey. You guys ready to get this shit done?"

Chae: "Hell yea!"

Mo: "Yea--Wait!"

Chae: "What?"

Mi: "Momo...it better not be what I think it is..."

Sa: "Ah...yup, it is"

Mo: "Guys, look, don't be mad... but I fucking forgot to finish that heist mission yesterday..."

Mi: "Ugh! I just knew it! Now we have to wait for you to catch up. Great...that'll take a good 2 hours considering she's always the one dying with her terrible ass driving skills!"

Mo: "Mc'scuse me? I'll have you know I'm the best damn driver in our group! Periodt! And for yer information, Mimi, at least I'm not the one who can't snipe for shit. You had one job sis...one job!"

Mi: "You know what?! I don't deserve this! Forget the coupon I was gonna give you on your birthday. Forget it, bish!"

Mo: "What no! Minari! I'm sorry I LOVE YOU BISH! AINT NEVER GONNA STOP LOVIN YOU...BISH!"

Mi: "I thought so"

Chae: "Aha Mina. I love it when you sassy like this"

Sa: "Ew puhlease save that for the bedroom. Thanks"

Mi: "Jelly jelly that you don't get any good pus--"

Sa: "So! Momo, we'll just help you out. That ok?"

Mo: "Please and thankq shister"

Chae: "Btw is Dubu joining us? Or no?"

Mo: "Ye. She'll get on later though. Said something about needing to do church service or something. Which is weird... because I thought church was for heterosexual people"

Mi: ". . ."

Sa: ". . ."

Chae: ". . ."

Mo: "What? I'm just sayin"

Yea, they have a project due in 2 days...but that doesn't mean they were going to do it tonight, or anytime soon. Because they had already set their minds on playing GTA Online for the remaining of the night. Despite the fact of not having already started on their english project.

But it was common for these 4 pepes to do every project at the very last minute. And as weird as it sounds, these group of friends always seem to score a B grade or higher on their projects.

Thanks to Mina and Sana...since the other two are just there to be supportive, in a way.

= = =

"Sana, darling, are you going to eat breakfast?"

"No thanks. I'll just steal some of Momo's"

Sana's mother, Kiyoko, laughed at her daughter's silliness.

"That's not going to end well, you know that right?", Kiyoko pecked her daughter on the forehead before heading to the door to leave. Sana followed close behind.

The blonde nodded, "I'm well aware Ma". The two of them laughed as they went out the door, waving to eachother as they went their separate ways.

As Kiyoko got into her black Audi, Sana made her way down the street heading towards school.

Why did we stay up till 3am? Seriously, how stupid are we when we have class at 9am... Sana ran a finger through her flowing sun-kissed strands, frustrated at the reality of her being dead ass tired. And honestly regretting about staying up so late playing a damn game. But not just any damn game, but that damn GTA Online game!

Frowning, she continued to drag her feet along the sidewalk. Not in the slightest mood about going to school.

Vvrooom vroomm

The deafening sound of a motorcycle had suddenly pulled up in front of Sana. Dripping in leather from head to toe, the motorcyclist hopped off the bike and began opening their backpack. Sana saw this and stopped, questioning whether or not to proceed with her route or to seriously just turn around and go the opposite way. 

Or better yet, use this as an excuse to call in sick from school.

But instead of moving from her position, Sana stared. Amazed by not only the design of the bike, but also the owner of it.

She was captivated. So captivated that she did the unthinkable by inching her way towards the person, looking them dead in the eyes. The biker quickly took notice of her appearance, yet didn't dare say anything and just continued to stare through the tinted helmet. The two of them were having a staring contest. Neither giving a fuck about the people walking past them with confused looks.

Sana bit her lower lip. Her nerves jumping in fear as she realized what she just did. And to make matters worse, the biker just continued to stare at her. Neither of them saying a word to the other. But it wasn't until the biker finally broke eye contact, continuing with what they were doing before Sana had interrupted.

"You have some business with me or something?", the biker finally spoke, surprising Sana as the voice sounded feminine.

The squirrel scoffed. "And if I do...what're you gonna do about it?". Sana was on edge. She wasn't sure why the hell she was acting all tough and shit. But she liked it.

The biker stopped what they were doing to take a glance at the blonde girl leaning against their bike. Being somewhat fed up with the way Sana was smirking, the biker decided to slowly remove their helmet.

"Look darlin...", with the helmet removed, Sana's jaw dropped harder than Momo's death drop.

Behind the tinged helmet stood a dangerously tall girl, gorgeous with neatly laid chocolate strands, darkened eyelashes and ruby dusted lips.

"You're cute and all...but aren't you late for something?", the girl eyed Sana up and down, observing the peppy uniform she wore.

Taking a moment to process the beauty in front of her and what she had just said, Sana finally gasped and quickly took out her phone to look at the time.

"Shit! I'm hella late for school!", the japanese groaned as she started sprinting down the street. Too focused about the scolding she'll definitely get from her teacher, and forgetting to ask the gorgeous girl for her name.

The brunette watched as the schoolgirl ran along the sidewalk. But when Sana almost tripped on her own two feet, the biker couldn't help but to laugh. Though she quickly went back to her Resting Bitch Face while putting on the helmet.

"Such a naïve girl..."