#1

"F-faster! Don't stop!"

"Can you shut up!?"

Sana groaned while watching her bestfriend, Momo, screaming at the top of her lungs to the girls down in the track-field. The hungry girl had been engrossed with her deliciously hot girlfriend, Dahyun, for the past 10minutes. Dahyun was running in spandex shorts as she lapped around, practicing with her team before their championship relay race on Friday.

Momo put up her hand, gesturing Sana to keep quiet as she continued to cheer her girlfriend on. But Sana was having none of it. The blonde haired girl picked up the water bottle beside her, aiming it right at Momo's head and acting as if she didn't do it.

"Yah!", Momo rubbed the side of her head as she shot death glares to her bestfriend. "Yo seriously, what is your problem?! You've been in a shitty mood lately! What's the sitch, Sana!?"

It's true, Sana's been in a shitty mood these past few days. It totally wasn't like her to be an asshole, especially not to Momo, or anyone.

The blonde sighed, realizing her mistake, unable to explain for her behavior. "S-sorry...I...I don't why I'm like this", Sana lowered her head and began fiddling with her phone. The guilt overrode her as she thought about the real reason for why she was like this. Yet had no courage to actually voice it to her bestfriend.

Seeing the change in her demeanor, Momo scooted closer to the girl, placing a hand on her back and rubbing it reassuringly. 

"Y'know I'm always here for you, right Sana?"

The squirrel weakly nodded.

"So if you know that...then don't think you have to keep everything pent up. Cause trust me, you'll only hurt yourself even more sweetie". Momo pulled the girl in a tight hug. Sana cried a little as she rested on Momo's shoulder. She wasn't sure why she was feeling this way, but she always knew that Momo's hugs were the best.

"T-thanks...", Sana muffled against Momo's neck, grateful to have her bestfriend and grateful to know her hungry ass was always so attentive towards her. Despite being clingy ass hell to Dahyun 24/7. And Sana swears Momo is head over heels for that tofu girl. 

The two broke away from the hug, smiling. Like the cheese to a pizza, or the milk to a tea. They were dependent on eachother like A, B, C.

"Yo", a small cub appeared, greeting the two japanese as she climbed her way up the stairs. Carrying a notebook in one hand while the other was guiding her girlfriend, Mina, up the stairwell.

"Omg! It's my favorite ship!", Sana squealed while clapping her hands, happy to see the couple that she proudly merged with her wits. And if it weren't for her, the penguin and the cub would of never met. Even to this day they thank Sana for what she's done, though they still tease her about all the trouble she went through to get them together.

But no matter, Sana was happy to do it.

Mina sat beside Sana and Chaeyoung sat beside Momo. The four of them got into their own chats, racking up on all the scalding tea that happened within their school.

"Sana, honey, there's been rumors flooding school about you being in a relationship with this boy. Is it true?", Mina cocked her head to the side, hoping and praying to god that her friend was going to dismiss the rumor as just that. . .

A rumor.

Sana tensed at the question. Wondering why the hell such rumors were being spread, and who in the hell had even the time to be spreading such bullshit.

"No way!", the blonde waved her hand in denial. Mina sighed in relief, as so did Chaeyoung and Momo since they were being nosy. "I don't even know why that was a question Minari. You know me better than anyone at this school that I am strictly not dickly". The three girls snorted at Sana's humor, relieved to hear her being her usual self. Since they knew all too well that Sana wasn't being herself these past few days.

"That's the unnie I fell in love with", Chaeyoung stood up to give Sana a hug, wrapping her smol arms around the older girl and snuggling up against her.

Perhaps that wasn't a clever move on the cub's part. For it felt like icicles had rained from above. Mina's iced glares shook the souls of Chaeyoung and Sana. The intensity only grew with each passing second, causing Chaeyoung to hurriedly break away from Sana and scurry away to her previous position beside Momo.

After a moment of dead silence between the friends, Sana finally gave up and started wheezing of laughter. The others doing the same as they realized how awkward it was just moments ago.

"Damn Mina, you're one scary bitch", Momo teased.

"Oh? I can show you scary", Mina snapped back, narrowing her eyes to the hungry girl. Then everyone paused. Mina glanced around, wondering why they had stopped laughing. "Why'd you guys stop?", she asked.

No one answered and just diverted their eyes elsewhere.

"G-guys...?", Mina held onto Sana's shoulder. "S-sana...?". The blonde wasn't angry or anything, in fact she was trying so hard not to die from laughter because of how serious Mina looked when talking about being scary. Cause there was just no way that Sana could ever see Mina being scary, like ever.

In the end, the girls busted out laughing. Knee slapping and everything. Definitely louder than before, catching the attention of the girls down at the track-field, as well as the random people around them.

Dahyun looked away from her team and towards the bleachers. She noticed Momo immediately. Cause why wouldn't she? Her girl was literally wearing a bright orange t-shirt labeled #Food in broad daylight.

Shaking her head with a smile, the tofu said her congrats to her team for working hard today. And once she made her rounds, she slowly made way up the stairs and towards the four girls in a laughing fit.

Dahyun wanted to say something, but thought otherwise. Deciding that sneaking up behind her girlfriend was better than saying a plain old hello.

Thanks to Momo's oblivion to her surroundings, Dahyun continued to sneak up. But Sana being Sana, she quickly took notice of Dahyun walking up and closely watched as the young girl approached behind Momo.

With the lick of her tongue, Dahyun had successfully startled the hell out of Momo. The japanese snapped her head around so fast you'd have thought she was an owl.

"What the hell!" Momo was about to throw hands but quickly lowered them. Taking in the appearance of her sweat drenched girlfriend standing before her with a smile on her face. "Dahyun!? You scared the shit out of me!"

Dahyun giggled at her girlfriend's reddened face. "That was the point", she smirked.

"Ugh! You're such an ass, y'know!"

"I am what I eat"

Momo blinked, mouth agape at the confidence emitting from her girlfriend. Cause she could of swore she was the dirty talker in this relationship. Guess the tables have turned.

The Dahmo couple just stood there, exchanging googly eyes, caring nothing about their aura screaming S.E.X in the air.

"Uh...I think I left my refrigerator running at home", Sana quickly stood up while grabbing her things.

"Y-yea...we uh...have a project to work on!", Chaeyoung grabbed her things as well, and Mina doing the same.

The three hurriedly went away from the horny Dahmo couple. But not before waving to eachother with a smile on their faces, then going their separate ways.

─ 𐍃𐌂𐌄𐌋𐌄𐍂𐌀𐌕☀☽ ─