Bearnaise Sås

One tattle tail in the class went out to call on the Principal, and they called the police and shit. But what are the dumbass cops gonna do about it?

Kevin: "Bro, it was an accident."

Nea: "The door was a safety hazard and he took care of it. It killed a guy but what is one guy to hundreds, maybe thousands in the future?! THAT DOOR IS A MURDERER WHO'VE KILLED BEFORE!"

Pigs: "Oh shit, guess you aight."

The popo let the incident go and since that crusty musty dusty sussy teach' didn't have any family cuz he was so old, he should've been yeeted in a coffin decades ago, they had no one to contact so the bastard was just sent to the crematory to go up in flames.

Kevin: "So, uhm. Thanks for defending me back there."

Nea: "It was my pleasure, the sus teacher deserved every pound of force you put into that kick!"

Kevin: "Oh I didn't kick it. I just flicked it with my lil finger."

Nea was stunned. Her tiny fingers would never be able to even flick a grain of rice as far as a decimeter. A whole ass door flew 5 meters and would have gone further if that bald bitch hadn't gotten in the way of this spectacular man who was named Kevin.

Nea: "You probably don't know my name, it's Nea. Short for Nearnaise sauce."

Kevin: "You know mah name as Kevin, it's short for Brian."