Things to call your tall boyfriend.

A blushing Thomas, alongside Pepper, closed the space between the two pairs and stopped only a few feet from Kevin. Pepper tilted her head dramatically downwards to look at Nea's face, they were a whole foot taller than her. They were only a few inches taller than Thomas and Kevin who both stood at approximately the same height as each other.

Nea could see Pepper's face heating up in nervousness or embarrassment, possibly over the fact that the almighty act they're putting up will falter quickly if they don't continue talking. Pepper switched their gaze to Kevin and smiled widely.

Pepper: "Heyyy, it's smexy slenderman!"

Kevin: "Excuse mEEh? You're taller than a fuckin tree and you dare call me slenderman, you damn construction crane?" Kevin got closer and subconsciously moved his weight to his toes.

Pepper: "Ohohooo, well you seem quite interesting. You focused on the "negative" part of the compliment, shining lamp post."

This dude was confusing. Almost as confusing as the plot to literally all hentai, specifically Yaoi. Kevin moved to respond but Thomas interjected by splitting them apart physically, pushing them both back. Pepper looked offended and gave Nea a quick look to see her reaction. Nea did The Rock face as she met eyes with Pepper. They tensed and wanted to burst out laughing, it was only the two boys who took the situation seriously.

Kevin: "And you, Thomas? How the hell are you alive?"

Thomas: "As I suaid, Peppear saved me. You ran me aover with de train oand they found mey daed on dhe road."

Kevin: "Yeah, dead. Deader than mY mOm."

Thomas: "Woell..." He hesitated and glanced nervously at Pepper beside him. His face flushed red as he said: "Have you ever heard of CPR by Cupcakke?

Nea nearly exploded into spaghetti.