𝐄𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐲 - 𝐓𝐅𝟐

-Emery Vegas-

Nickname:
Vegas or Em

Sex:
Female

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Age:
25

Place of birth/ethnically:
Canadian, German, and Russian

Love interest:
Medic or Sniper

Race:
Caucasian

Class:
Scientist(Support, can be defence)

What is the scientist?:
Works on lethal chemicals to kill off enemies. But also can help and heal teammates. The Scientist normally works with Engineer and Medic but enjoys working independently.

Body build:
Fairly skinny, some muscle but it's mainly in the thighs and butt.

Height:
5'4 FT

Weight:
123 Pounds

Hair style:
Can be drawn back into a bun, ponytail, or two braids(when she's working and experimenting). Normally she wears it down when she isn't working. A soft middle part.

Hair color:
Dark brown could be considered black.

Eye color:
Greenish blue

Scars:
A massive gash on her high cheekbone and one that goes from the corner of her right side of her mouth all the way to the middle of her cheek.

Accessories:
Normally wears a necklace of a tiger eye crystal. Wears tons of crystal and rock bracelets made by her beloved nephew.

Description:
She is somewhat tall, has a very short torso but long legs. Has a fair amount of scars on her back from falling into barbed wire, as well as the scar on her cheekbone and mouth(same cause/incident). Her build is petite and skinny. But her thighs are bulky as well as her rump. Sucked in cheeks and high cheekbones. A slightly arched nose that goes down, but the tip pokes up every so slightly. Long flowly hair. She has a black nostril hoop piercing, as well as her lobes. Tattoos along her knuckles of her families horoscopes, a few littered all over her arms, hips, and legs. One on her spine in attempts to hide scars.

Likes:
Quiet things, interesting people, animals, rock, metal, alternative rock, pizza, nature, alone time, drawing, playing guitar.

Dislikes:
Scout, overly in your face sort of people, people who don't like music at all, loud chewing sounds(angers her, she has misophonia), boats.

Merc wear:
A popped collared barely buttoned up shirt(tucked into redish black pants under a scientist coat. The pants are fairly tight  until her ankles causing them to flare ever so slightly. Skin tight gloves that are red and are tucked under coat. Big chunky belt for a bit of fashion. (She loves clothing)

Casual wear:
Anything dressy, adores dark academia clothing as well as slightly grunge esk stuff. Wears a lot of plaid pants with a turtle neck and an oversized flannel. Basically anything dressy but also comfy. Likes to show off curves.

Weapons:
Literally any knife, shotgun, a rifle that shoots some weird glowly(green chemicals, contains bleach, chlorine, botulinum toxin, maitotoxian, and ricin) stuff to kill people. Also has a "weapon" similar to medics medi gun but a bit more advanced and easier to pack around.