𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐚 - 𝐓𝐖𝐃

-Legal Name-
Alyssa Dio Schnell

-Nickname-
Al, Aly, Reidy

-Age-
25

-Gender-
Female

-Pronouns-
She/her/they/them

-Sexuality-
Bi curious

-Relationship status-
Single

-Love interest-
Negan

-Voice-
Somewhat horse, a bit of a Canadian/southern accent(not extremely heavy). Fairly proper when talking, does enjoy swearing though.

-Physical Appearance-
Height: 5'0 almost 5'1

Weight: 105 POUNDS

Eye color: Greenish blue

Skin color: Caucasian, extremely pale

Shape of face: Heart shape, fairly round. Has high cheekbones

Scars: One on her left cheek bone(scratched herself when she was a baby), on her left hands index finger(from a knife), ankle bone(from a burn)

Body build: Skinny with a bit of muscle in her arms. Very muscular legs and rump. Has a toned stomach. Semi broad shoulders.

Hair color: Dark brown, reddish/orange undertones.

Hair style: Middle part, pretty wavy hair, depending on the heat, it's about poker straight.

Tattoos: Has her families horoscope signs tattooed on her knuckles, a tattoo on her wrist that says 505, and a few along her hips. A massive sleeve on her left leg and left arm.

Piercings: Nostril piercing and lobe piercings

Clothing: Loves grunge ish style, dark academia, and formal stuff. Due to the apocalypse, she wears jeans normally, platform boots, and turtlenecks. Basically anything emo.

-Personality-
Likes: Music, guitars, sports, working out, writing, drawing, records, food, CDs, cars, shy people

Dislikes: Annoying people, loud people, dog food(eats it anyways), people who don't like music

Fears: Heights, boats, spiders

Attitude- Quiet around people(considered shy) but she gets super giddy and is super friendly. Laughs a lot, normally pretty happy but can get a bit grumpy and bitchy at times. Flirts A LOT, she doesn't realize she does it but she does. Mainly to really close friends. Not the jealous type.

-History-
Family: Emery was never close to her father, he was mentally and physically abusive. Her mother got her and her siblings out of that mess though, and she loves her mother dearly. She is extremely close to her sister, not so much her brother now that she's older. Her step father is practically her father, she adores him. He's her hero.

Social history: Was pretty popular for the most part. She had tons of friends and groups that she fluttered around. But barely any boyfriends, she was just never that boy crazy. Occasionally got bullied for her height, scar on her cheek, and her teeth.

-Combat-
Weapons: Rifles, a chain, and her trusty axe that always gets the job done.

Skills: Emery is fairly good at melee fighting as well as using her fists. She used to go through MMA training as well as scrapping with people when she played hockey. Good with a sniper rifle.

-Extras-
Spends her extra time playing guitar and taking care of her steed, Klaus(A male black shire with a white spot on his nose)