𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚 - 𝐈𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐬

-Petra Müller-

Nickname:
Müller

Sex:
Female

Sexuality:
Straight

Age:
23

Place of birth/ethnically:

English, German

Love interest:
Hans Landa

Race:
Caucasian

Body build:
Very skinny, has some muscle in legs and rump.

Height:
5'2 FT

Weight:
111 Pounds

Hair style:
A half up-down braid look, or her hair simply curled. 

Hair color:
Orangeish dark brown

Eye color:
Hazel

Scars:
One along her hip from an abusive relationship. 

Accessories:
Normally wears diamond like jewelry, sometimes has a little purse on hand. She will sometimes also wear a little fancy beret.

Description:

Petra is fairly skinny, there isn't really much meat to her. She is petite and small, enough to fit in the palm of someone's hand. Her collarbones are rather distinct and seem to pop fairly well. In contrast, her rump is much larger, as well as her thighs. Her breasts are a decent size as well. Petra has a heart shaped face with soft cheekbones. Along the highs of her cheeks, shoulders, and tops of her breasts, there are light little freckles. Her eyes are brownish greenish hazel. Her hair is a dark brown with slight highlights of orange. 

Likes:
Anything sweat, reading, painting, dancing, quietness, photograph, relaxed and calm people. 

Dislikes:
Extremely loud people, being disturbed by people, politics

Casual wear:
Petra likes to wear very dressy things, mainly skirts and dresses. When it is colder she will wear wide legged suit pants and or normal fitting suit pants. Occasionally, she will wear long coats and cute little button ups with floral designs, or just simple color. She enjoys darker colors and more earthy tones. 

Job:

She writes for the most part as a side hustle, but she finds herself doing plenty of photo shoots of newly weds.