Character Intro

Name: Jewel (no last name)

Age: 21

Appearance:

Human-Long light blue hair that turns dark blue at the tips. Hair down to the back of her knees. Red eyes. Double D- cups. and a black girl ass. She wears a red crop top that ends right at the bottom of her ribcage and black booty shorts that end at the bottom of her ass. But she usually is wear a cloak and a hood so people don't know what she looks like. Has a button nose. Full lips. Nice cheek bones. And long eyelashes that frame her eyes.

Ninetales- a shiny ninetales with red eyes. 9 shiny, beautiful tails.( can't really describe a ninetales than looking at the pic.)

Skills: Rating 1-10 1= bad 10=better than great

Ninjutsu- 10

Genjutsu-12

Taijutsu-9

Kekkei Genkai- 20

Fuuinjutsu-9

Senjutsu-15

Speed-50

Kekkei Genkai:

Her eye turn a blue color with swirls coming out of the middle of her eyes. These eyes allow her to copy any jutsu, taijutsu, and any kekkei genkai. After she copies something she remembers it by heart.

She can also travel to other dimensions. She hasn't mastered this yet.

History:

She grew up without her real parents. She lives with her adopted parents. Her adopted parents own a dojo, so she learned how to defend herself at an early age. She doesn't remember anything past the age of 6. So when she moved out she bought an apartment right next to the dojo, so she could help run it. She remembers every single detail by heart and she never seems to forget anything.

Personality:

She is shy around people she doesn't know. But once she gets to know you then she is hyper, silly, and fun. She only gets serious when her friends are in danger and if someone calls her cute.(she likes the word sexy over cute).She a little of a pervert. When she is in her house she tends to walk around in her underwear.

Powers:

She can speak to animals and she as any power that Kurama has and any moves a ninetales have.

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes- animals, books, naps, Naruto(like a son), Naruto(the anime), Pokemon,anime, drawing, art, singing and dancing

Dislikes-bullies,bugs(she has a fear of bugs but she like Shino just not when he has his bugs out), vegetables

Past: (you'll find out in the story)

Fears: She is scared of being alone, the dark, and being hated

Anime Crush: Kakashi  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember:

Vote

Follow

Share