Thalia what are you doing here? And why is there an Umbreon here?

Jewel's POV

"I think I can explain that." Someone spoke from across the clearing.

Everyone looked to where the voice came from. There was an Umbreon and a Riolu. Everyone except Sasuke jumped up and was ready to attack if need be.

"Relax, we're not here to fight you." The Umbreon spoke in a monotone.

"Akuma, what are you doing here?" Sasuke asked.

'Wait he knows this Umbreon?' I thought. Akuma sighed.

"I was visiting the compound when I found this Riolu named Thalia."

"Did you say Thalia." I asked excited.

"Jewel?!" Thalia yelled. And with that I ran over to Thalia and jumped on her with all of my tails wagging. She then wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. My eyes filled with tears.

"Wait... How are you here?" I questioned. Thalia scratched her head. Akuma sighed and walked over to Sasuke.

"Well...."

Thalia's POV

Flashback

It had been two days since Jewel was reported missing. Her parents and I did everything in our power to find Jewel. All we could do now is wait and hope for the best. Sitting on my couch I turned on the tv and started watching Naruto. Suddenly I felt a strong tug on me. Getting up I walked to in front of the tv and I was sucked in. When I woke up I saw an Umbreon. Jumping up, I felt straight back on my butt.

"Who are you and why are you here, Riolu?" The Umbreon demanded. I looked around for a Riolu.

"Who's a Riolu?" I asked confused. The Umbreon rolled their eyes.

"Well you're the only Riolu I see here so it must be you." They deadpanned. My eyes grew large.

"What! I can't be a Pokémon! I'm human and my name is Thalia."

"Well Thalia. I'm Akuma. And you are a Pokémon. Just come with me I'll show you." She sighed. After that I followed Akuma to a pond nearby. Looking in the pond, I saw a Riolu look back at me. I was shocked. I really was a Riolu.

Turning around, I faced Akuma and asked. "Hey, any chance there's someone here named Jewel?"

"Well by what I've heard from Sasuke. There is a ninetales named Jewel with their sensei."

'So I'm in the Naruto World. But why am I a pokemon. And better yet why is Jewel here and a ninetales' I thought. "Can you take me to her?"

"Sure. I'll show you where they are."

flashback end  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! I finial updated. Thanks to everybody that reads my stories. I finally reached 1K views! This is great. Sorry if the chapter is short but I was trying to update as soon as I could.

Remember:

Vote

Follow

Share

And

Try

New

Things.