Where am I? Kakashi!!!!!!!!!

"Mmm. Five more minutes," I mumbled as I rolled over on the soft grass.

"Wait...grass?!" I yelled as I jumped up.

'Where am I? I remember watching naruto then going to bed and some weird white light and a voice. Oh my gosh I've been kidnapped!!!!!' I thought.

I lift my hand to rub my eyes but instead I saw some light blue paws.

I screamed, "What in the pits of hell happened to me!!!"

I looked around and saw a pond. Walking over to the pond, I saw that I have changed into a shiny ninetales from pokèmon.

'Maybe if I'm a ninetales, does that mean I'm in pokèmon but wait wouldn't I have seen some other Pokemon. Oh well I'll find out what anime I in sooner than later.' ( this ' means she is thinking that and also if she is talking it would said any ones name)

Not wanting to stay in one spot. I started walking around the forest. It was kind of nice being a ninetales. I looked beautiful and I was rare.I decided to test out my new powers I have. I found out I had ever move that a ninetales can know and that I have chakra.

'If I have chakra that means I'm in Naruto. Awesome.' I thought.

Then I decided that I should walk around to look for someone, but I couldn't find anybody. After walking around awhile, I got tired so I curled up under a tree and fell asleep.

20 minutes later

I woke up to the sound of a twig snapping. Moving fast and quietly I moved toward the source of the sound. Hiding my chakra (don't know if I spelled that right) I hide in a bush. Looking towards the sound I saw no one other than Kakashi!!!!! OMG, I pushed down my inner fangirl.Slowly walking out of my hiding spot and revealing a small amount of my chakra, I approached Kakashi. He quickly turned around, ready to attack. When he saw me, his one visible eye widened.

"What are you?" Kakashi asked.

"(My names Jewel and I'm a ninetales, kind of.)" I barked. He tilted his head a little to the side. Telling me he didn't understand me. So I slowly walked up to him, brushed myself against his legs and made a purring sound.

"You don't seem dangerous. But I still have to report this to Lord Hokage."

"(Well I guess I'm going with you)" I stated as I purred, still rubbing up against his legs.

"Can you understand me?" He questioned. I nodded.

"Will you follow me? I promise I won't hurt you." He said. I nodded very happily.

"Okay. Follow me and try to keep up." He smiled.

With that he started jumping from branch to branch. Running on the ground, I easily kept up. We continued like this for a while, until we were at the gate of the hidden leaf village. Now I knew that in the anime the gate was big, but I didn't think it was as big as I was seeing right now. Following Kakashi through the leaf village, I saw Naruto being bullied.

"Nobody likes you. I don't ever know why you're still here." Bully 1 sneered.

"Yeah. Nobody wants you here anyways." Bully 2 taunted.

Getting tired of see Naruto get bullied. I ran over to where Naruto was and stood in front of him.

"(Stop it!!! He didn't do anything wrong!)" I growled menacingly.

Screaming, the bullies ran away. It was probably because I looked kind of scary when I'm mad.

"Thank you." Said, his voice barely above a whisper.

"(You're welcome, Naruto.)" I purred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kakashi's Pov

After I had gotten halfway to the tower. I saw that the strange ninetailed fox had disappeared. I sighed.

"Now I have to go and look for it." I groaned.

Jumping from roof to roof, I finally found the fox's chakra. Even though it was very small, I tracked the fox's chakra to the park. As I approached the park, I saw the fox with Naruto. Getting ready to protect Naruto from the fox. I stopped and saw the fox lick Naruto on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jewel's Pov

After licking Naruto's tears and injures. I turned away to leave.

"Bye, Mrs. Fox. I hope I can see you again." Naruto yelled as I started jumping on the roof tops.

Grinning on the inside, I went over to where Kakashi was. Looking up at him, I see him smiling at me. If I could blush I would be bright red right now.

"You did a good job helping him. Now come on, I need to report to the Hokage." He said still smiling. I nodded and we started on our way to the tower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Diamond9144: Awww, someone's got a crush on Kakashi.

Jewel: I don't have a crush on him. (blushing)

Diamond9144: Then why are you blushing? >:D

Jewel: (getting embarrassed and angry) I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM. NOW KNOCK IT OFF.

Diamond9144: You know you love him. :D

Jewel: (starts to chase Diamond9144) Take that back!!

Diamond9144: (running for her life) NEVER!!! >:D

Kakashi: (magically appears) Diamond9144 doesn't own any of the naruto characters.

Bloodvalkyire: *sighes* Jewel stop trying to kill the author! She can make you covered in bugs. 

Remember:

Vote

Share

And

Follow