Yes I get to live with Kakashi!!!!

When we arrived at the Hokage's office. Kakashi knocked on the door. From behind the doorwe heard a "Come in." Opening the door, Kakashi stepped in first. Trying to hide myself behindhim, I saw the third Hokage looking strangely at me. 

"Kakashi what is that fox doing behind you?" The Hokage asked. 

And with that Kakashi told him how he came across me. Not wanting to stand during this long story, I climbed onto the Hokage's lap and sat there. As soon as I did that a bunch of Anbu came out of nowhere (which scared the hell out of me) and took out their weapons. Me being a pokemon, I jumped out of the Hokage's lap and jumped on the table. Everybody in the room tensed and waited for me to do something. Deciding now was a great time to try out something I wanted to test. I gathered chakra into my voice. 

"WHAT THE HELL MAN. ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE A GIRL A HEART ATTACK!?" I screamed. 

They all stared at me shock, actually I was a little shocked as well because I really didn't think that was going to work. After everyone got over the shock, the third Hokage told the Anbu to leave. When all the Anbu had gone the third turned to me. I jumped back on the floor next to Kakashi. 

"Tell what is your name and why are you here?" He folded his hands on the table. 

"My name is Jewel no last name. And I honestly don't know how I got here. Last thing I remember I was asleep in my bed and some weird light appeared." I said. Might as well be honest right? 

"Tell me what are you?" 

"I'm a ninetales. And no I'm not like the ninetails you know. I'm not a Tailed Beast." 

"Well since you don't know how you got why don't you stay here in the village?" 

"Really!!!" I yelled while doing a happy dance. 'Omg yes I get to live in the leaf village, believe it. Great now I sound like Naruto.' 

The Third Hokage laughed. "Yes really. You can live with Kakashi since you're so attached to him. Also about a month from now I would like to test you to see what level you are." 

"Okay." I grinned. 

"Kakashi take Jewel to your house so she can rest." 

"Yes Lord Hokage." Kakashi bowed. And with that we were off  

~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember:

Vote

Share

Follow

And

Kiss

Garra!!!