Kakashi Time! Meeting Team 7

The next day

Kakashi lead me to the ninja school. I guess I arrived during episode 4 when they're meet and take the bell test with Kakashi. When we got close to the school.

"Kakashi." I spoke up.

"Yes? What is it, Jewel?"

"Well since you're going to get your team and bring them to the roof. Can I just wait on the roof for ya?" I asked.

"Sure." 'How did she know what we were going to do today. I should report this to the Hokage after I meet my team.'

"Thanks." With that I jumped onto the roof they were going to be at soon and took a small nap.

Later

"Yeah Sensei. Why is there a fox here?" Someone spoke up. After hearing the voice I woke up and stretched out my body and tails.

"Hey that's the fox from before! Believe It!!" Naruto exclaimed. Opening my eyes I saw Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke staring at me with interest. Standing up, I walked over to Naruto and rubbed up against him. (I decided to not speak so that it seem I was a ninja's pet.) Then Naruto started petting me. It felt so good.

"Nin." I barked.

"Kawaii!!!" Sakura squealed and started fangirling. And then she pulled out a brush. 'First of all where did the brush come from and second of all why does she have one on her?' Shrugging. I can't question anime logic. She then started to brush my fur as Naruto scratched behind my ears. And Sasuke just sat there looking emo. After a while I saw that it seem that they had already did the 'say something about themselves' part and that Kakashi already told them about the bell test.

"Jewel come on." Kakashi was getting ready to leave. He turned to the team.

"Oh and remember don't eat lunch or else you'll throw up." And with that me and Kakashi left the team there and headed out to eat. After eating After we were done eating. (I didn't get to see Kakashi's face because I paying attention to the food. T-T) We headed back to Kakashi's house.

"Hey, Kakashi?"

"Hm?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what is it?" He smiled.

I sighed before taking a deep breath. "Well...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~edited~

Ha Cliffhanger.

Sorry about this being a short chapter. But I have a lot of things to do for school. Like when I publish this I was should to be working on a project. But because I love you guys so much I decided to publish this.

Don't worry though. I'll be publish again real soon and for most of the summer. Schools out in 7 days!!!!!

Remember:

Vote

Share

Follow

And

Kill

The

Oreo!!!