Bio/Info

Name: Asher C. Burns

Nicknames: Ash (By his Heist mates/Friends), Ash Head (Insult)

Gender: Male

Age: 35 (When he Died)/36 (Now)

DoB: ??/??/1908

DoD: ??/??/1943

Cause of Death: Shot/Bleed Out & Gas Explosion/Burned

Species: Sinner/Demon (Human Before Death)

Occupation: Jerry's Unpaid Assistant

Height: 6'2

Hair color: Short Black hair

Eye color: Red (Hazel Before Death)

Appearance: White Dress Shirt, Suspenders, Maroon-Colored Vest with Golden Buttons, Maroon-Colored Bowtie, Dress Shoes, Gray/Ashy Colored Skin, Two Ashy-Colored Horns that point out and bend back in

Scars: Stab Wound Scar (Left Side of his Stomach), Gunshot Scar (Right Side of his Chest close to his Stomach), Shotgun Pellet Scars (Five Small Dot Scars Mainly on his Chest, All are oddly Spread Out), Large Tough Burn Scar (Upper Right part of his Back/Right shoulder to the Bottom Left part of his Back)

Other noticeable accessories: Gas Mask (Right Lens has an X-shaped crack in it), Silver Locket, Exterminator Metal Upper Right Canine Tooth

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Equipment/Items of Importance:

Asher's Gasmask: Asher's prized gasmask! He never goes anywhere without it! The right lens might be broken, but he still uses it through thick and thin! Both life and smoke I mean... "*Insane Muffled Yelling*"

Exterminator Knife: A Knife made by Jerry out of Exterminator Spears, looks well constructed. "That's not a knife."

Lockpick Kit: A basic Lock Picking Kit. "It's never failed you before."

M1911A1: A replica M1911A1 made by Jerry. The pistol is made mainly out of melted-down Exterminator Spears and some steel to give it some shine. "The two-time world champ."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Equipment/Items of Importance:

Asher's Gasmask: Asher's prized gasmask! He never goes anywhere without it! The right lens might be broken, but he still uses it through thick and thin! Both life and smoke I mean... "*Insane Muffled Yelling*"

Exterminator Knife: A Knife made by Jerry out of Exterminator Spears, looks well constructed. "That's not a knife."

Lockpick Kit: A basic Lock Picking Kit. "It's never failed you before."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Allies:

Jerry Warner: Asher's First Ally/Friend in Hell. He's a weaponsmith who lives in a cave outside of Pentagram City which also happens to be where his workshop is. He likes to keep to himself and trusts very few, however, he seems to trust Asher, and the two have bonded and been through quite a bit since they first met.

Pim T. Wild: An odd fellow that Asher met while he was buying clothes in Pentagram City. Asher doesn't know much about him at the moment, but he seems to be a man of good intentions. Well... Good-ish intentions...

Dr. Mink: Jerry and Asher's doctor and physician. Asher knows very little about the small Demon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Enemies:

The Jockeys: The entirety of the Jockeys and the Leader of the gang, Jockey, are all after Asher mainly because Jockey doesn't like him. They have attacked Asher multiple times throughout his time in Pentagram City, mainly beating him as hard as they can. Ever since he teamed up with Jerry, Jockey seems to be out for blood.

The Crescent Crow: The "Leader" of a gang of Crows that are attempting to kill Asher, all because he threw some bread at it. The Crescent Crow seems to be more intelligent and adept than the rest of its feathered friends in Pentagram City.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Allies Bio/Info:

Name: Jerry Warner

Nicknames: The Blacksmith of Pentagram, The False Exterminator (At the Fight Club), J or Jer (Sometimes by Asher)

Gender: Male

Age: 40

DoB: ??/??/1903

Species: Imp

Occupation: Blacksmith/Weaponsmith

Height: 9'1

Hair color: White

Eye color: Yellow sclera, Red iris

Appearance: Dark Amber Vest, Suspenders, White Dress Shirt, Tan Leather Apron (All the time for some reason), Leather Boots or occasionally Dress Shoes, Long Black horns with White rings that curl into the air (There are a few Metal Rings around his horns at different parts), Always seems to have an Unimpressed look on his face.

Other noticeable accessories: Sometimes wears a Tool Belt, Odd Metal Mask

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Personality: Workhorse, Smart, Honest, Very Occasionally Lazy, Persistent, Pessimistic.

Likes: Doing his Job, Blacksmithing & Weaponsmithing, Tinkering, Making Blueprints/Plans, Weapons of any sort, Liquor, Coffee, Peace and Quiet, Hot Temperatures.

Dislikes: People who bother him, People who interfere with his work, Gangs, Drugs, Jockey, Evil Demons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Allies:

Asher C. Burns: A very odd Sinner who seems to want to make a name for himself in Pentagram City. He's the first person Jerry seems to actually trust. And considering that Jerry hired him as an assistant and lets him live at his workshop, he seems to trust him a lot.

Dr. Mink: Jerry's doctor and physician who treated him for all his injuries, from cuts and bruises all the way to concussions and broken bones. They've known each other for a few years now but don't personally know too much about each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that this Bio will change over time to suit Asher and his Allies throughout the story.

As of now, this follows Asher from: Chapter 18: Ain't No Club Like Fight Club: Finale