7

We ended up entering a huge mansion and Gideon lead me to his office. As he sat in front of his desk I was sitting right in front of him I felt even more uncomfortable than in the headmaster's office.

"As soon as I know what I want to know you will be allowed to leave" he informed me.

How sweet of my kidnapper to inform me about his plans.

I was in Gideon fucking Santel's office. I witnessed him sorting the documents on his desk, not looking at me as if my presence was nothing to be concerned about, just a normal Friday occurrence.

"What's your name again?" He asked still not looking at me.

"Lena Wright" I said through gritted teeth.

"Wright... I know that surname. Are you perhaps related to Christopher Wright?"

"He's my brother"

"This explains your hostility towards our family what it doesn't understand is why you continue to be disrespectful. You must be aware I can make your life very difficult"

"Right now you're sitting there trying to intimidate the high schools student, oh Master of Evil" I responded, my voice dripping with sarcasm.

He raised his eyebrow slightly.

"At this point, the high school student should cry and beg me to release her so she can go back to her mommy. Instead she's talking back" he shook his head as if he was deeply disappointed with my choice. "Do you have no self-preservation instinct?"

"What are you going to do kill me? You will have to release me at some point" I said trying to sound confident. I crossed my arms on my chest to show him how firm I stand on this and with discontent I watched sparks on amusement in his eyes. They quickly disappeared as soon as he started questioning me.

"Child, there are many ways to hurt someone. I can assure you, you will leave this place alive but in what state? That depends on you. I want an answer and you don't want to find out what's going to happen if you refuse to give me one. I want you to tell me why did you ask me about Abby Lewis. As soon as you tell me you're free to go" he said as he was giving me a simple, very reasonable request and I was being weird about it.

"I'm not planning on telling you any time soon" I answered stubbornly.

"We don't need to talk then. Bobby, lock her up in one of the empty rooms. We will wait for her attitude change, for now."

The man who he called "Bobby" appeared in front of me suddenly and started forcibly dragging me towards the office entrance. I tried to get away but I couldn't, he was too strong.

"When you have the desire to speak let Bobby know" he pointed at the muscular, bald man in a suit. "And consider that your time alone is limited. If you won't speak soon I will find another way to make you"

Bobby took me to an empty room, locked the door, and left. This motherfucker left me completely alone.

Tears started welling up my eyes as I was desperately banging at the doors screaming to let me out. I was panicking more and more and soon I was hyperventilating.

"Okay, I will talk" I screamed. How much time did it pass? 10 minutes and my voice started to be hoarse I could no longer scream loudly my wails turned into quiet sniffles.

"Ready to speak so soon?"

It was Gideon again. He looked at me with emotionless expression. He didn't care for the pitiful sight I was making. How I was terrified, how my face was now read and my breaths were still uneven.