11

"You left the school without us. Skipped class. And you ask me what I want?"

"I had places to be," I responded.

"I don't care. You don't leave school on your own, without telling anyone"

"You can't tell me what to do" I responded defiantly and wanted to stomp my leg in frustration.

"You're pushing me and you won't like the consequences of that," he said darkly

"Blake, stop" it was Julien who said that. More like pleaded to his older brother who sent him death glare.

"Stop. You want me to stop?" he challenged and took a step forward towards Julien who didn't seem phased by his siblings hostile behavior. I on the other hand took a step back because he was intimidating.

"You gonna coddle her right after she put herself in danger?"

"I don't see how yelling is going to help. I've already talked to her and so did Gideon just let it go this once"

Blake didn't respond. He just stormed towards his car and left.

Julien looked at me.

"Isn't it a little too warm to wear clothes like this?" He asked when we were already at the car.

"No, I'm just cold"

He put his hand on my forehead and I jumped away "Hey! Stop it" I said defensively.

"Don't you wanna change at home? We can wait"

"No" I entered the car and so did Julien. Blake started the car and as we were already driving Julien did something unexpected

He turned up the heat.

"What are you doing?!"

"Julien are you insane?" Blake asked, he himself was wearing a t-shirt "this car is already hot as an oven, do you want to bake us?"

„Your sister is cold"

"I was fine with the previous temperature turn it off"

"If you're too warm for this clothes. If you want Blake can go back are you can go change. We will wait"

"Are you serious?" No, no, no. Julien was supposed to be the nice one. "Stop the car" I said firmly.

Blake snorted.

He didn't stop the car. But I opened the door anyway.

"Fuck!" Blake hit the break so hard that the vehicle stopped abruptly. "

But I didn't hear anything else because I already left the car.

"Are you fucking insane?"

"I've lost my interest in spending time with you"

Suddenly Blake stopped looking angry. His back straightened, his eyes cold and cruel.

"Julien" he said in perfectly cruel voice.

"Yes?" His brother asked calmly in quiet voice.

"Get a cab to school. I will take her to Gideon"

"Wait let's just go to school" I said now panicked over his words.

But Blake didn't respond. He just grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the car.

I couldn't get away but not for the lack of crying. Before I was able to start screaming I was already in the car. The thing I didn't expect to happen - bursting into tears.