13

"You're really letting her go?" Blake asked watching his brother in disbelief.

"It's her mother" Gideon pointed out.

"She's not her real mother" Blake countered.

"She IS my real mother, asshole"

"There was a better way to say this Lena" Julien said with his arms crossed.

"You're right. I should've called him a dick"

This is when I saw Blake coming back from the bathroom with a bar of soap in his hand. Oh hell no.

Before Julien or Blake could react I turned around and started running upstairs.

🌹🌹🌹

Thankfully, I was allowed to go to my mother's house because no one could or was willing to question Gideon's judgment. Unfortunately, it also meant that I couldn't say no when he picked Blake to drive me to mom's house.

"Hi mom it's good to see you," I said giving her a big hug. I missed her.

"I'm so happy you're here honey"

"Yeah good to see you sis"

Shit. It was Christian. What was he doing here?

"Aren't you banished from being in the apartment during weekends?" I asked dryly knowing it was one of Gideon's conditions of me being allowed to meeting with mom.

Christian rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah. Who's he to tell me if I'm allowed to be at my own house?" He shook his head "besides what kind of family is this? They said they won't cancel my debt. But you on the other hand are doing well I've heard"

"Fuck off," I said sharply and wanted to go to my room but he stopped me.

"Not so fast aren't you going to help your brother out?"

"I can find you rehab center"

"You're so fucking annoying " he groaned and grabbed my arm.

"Don't touch me" I said trying to get away from his grip.

"You're with Santels now so you can speak to me that way? You're still nothing but poor trash to them they probably see you as a charity case"

"Leave me alone"

"Chris, stop it for god sake do you want to get in trouble again?" Mom asked nervously.

"She started living with that snobs and now she acts like a stuck-up bitch" He complained after letting me go. I didn't respond instead I hide in my room. Maybe those mom visits won't be as pleasant as I'd imagine they would be.

The next day I found myself being picked up by Tobias.

"We're not going home?" I send Tobias a questioning look and he just shook his head.

That's just great.  I really hated my life right now.

Finally, we stopped in a parking lot. Somewhere.

Would it kill him to use his voice? "Where are we?" I asked more forcefully.

"Friend opened a shooting range" he replied curtly.

I was speechless.

"Have you considered that maybe it would be nice to ask me if I want to go?"

"No"

At least he's honest

🌹🌹🌹

Sorry for this chapter is so short I just don't have time to write more.