𝑋𝐼. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐺𝑟𝑖𝑚 𝐺𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑜 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝐼

Aurora smiled at the sight of the submarine she had many memories of while Violet and Klaus tried to open the door.

"We need help!" Violet cried, snapping Aurora out of her train of thought and making her focus on getting in as well.

"Open up!" Klaus added.

"What's the password?" Fiona's voice asked which made Aurora smile.

"We don't know the password," Klaus replied as he and Violet stood up and Aurora waited for her turn to speak.

"We need help!" Violet cried.

"We just fell off a mountain," Klaus explained but Fiona didn't reply. Aurora was about to say the password but Violet interrupted.

"They're not gonna let us in!"

"They might if we say the right thing," Klaus suggested. "This is a V.F.D. submarine what are phrases associated with V.F.D.?"

"Volunteer Fire Department!" Violet said.

'The Word is Quiet Here?" Klaus asked.

"Snicket and Baudelaires." Aurora smiled and the door opened. "I've been trying to say it but you guys kept interrupting me." She said to the Baudelaires who looked at her with large eyes as she climbed into the submarine with a slight headache. They quickly followed her and they all waited at the end.

"This way," Fiona called and Aurora quickly walked in the direction of her voice with a happy smile that confused the Baudelaires. They walked to the main area where Fiona was waiting for them.

"Aye, come in." She said, hidden from view.

"Look at all this equipment." Violet breathed out as she looked at the wheel and all the lights.

"Look at these tidal charts. I think the submarine is searching for something." Klaus added while Sunny sat down in a chair.

"I wouldn't touch anything if I were you. She doesn't like it when others touch her stuff." Aurora warned the two.

"Who?" Violet asked just as Fiona appeared on the second floor.

"Aye, we are," She said and the Baudelaires looked surprised while Aurora smiled. "Welcome to the Queequeg, Baudelaires," She said before smiling at Aurora. "Shiver me timbers! If it isn't my old friend Aurora Snicket." She smirked while going down the pole to get to them.

"It's good to see you again, Fiona Widdershins." Aurora smiled and hugged her old friend tightly before the two looked back at the confused Baudelaires, not noticing the slight jealousy in Violet's eyes.

"Shiver me timbers is an expression pirates use when they're surprised," Fiona explained while Aurora chuckled.

"Are you a pirate?" Klaus asked her.