Garden

[(Y/n) POV]

I could hear Azael's light snores as he slept beside me. I slowly stirred as I got up and went to the bathroom. I could hear Azael slowly stretching as I went to use the toilet.

I quickly cleaned myself and went to wash my hands. I dried them and exited the room and I saw Azael staring at me as I left the bathroom. He looked tense as he examined me.

"So now that we've taken a nap, why don't we watch that movie?". Azael asked as he went to the door.

"That sounds good to me". I put back on my shoes and I went over to him.

He opened the door for me and we were on our way. After passing by the wall I tried to not look at it. I could feel Azael's gaze piercing me. I decided to play it cool and turn to face him.

"Is something wrong?". I asked as we passed the wall.

"No, I suppose there isn't". Azael said with a smile.

I simply nodded in response and kept walking. As we made it to the entertainment room once more we both sat down on the couch.

The couch looked like it was freshly cleaned from last time we were here. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV and waited for Netflix to load.

As soon as it did I pressed a bunch of buttons to get to the romance section. After finding a movie we were satisfied with, I hit the play button.

I picked a movie called Mr. Flirty and the Rose. It's about a young woman who receives a wrong number phone call from a man and the man keeps calling insisting that he has the right number . They keep on watching texts and calls and start to develop a friendship. Through flirtatious comments and sassy comebacks they decide to meet in real life.However it seems that both individuals have secrets that will be revealed as they get closer to meeting each other.

Azael seemed very interested in the movie as he watched the characters interact and even gasped at all the plot twists. When the movie was over he was awestruck as the credits rolled.

"Wow, that was pretty good actually". Azael said as he got up to stretch.

"You liked it". I raised a brow as I jumped to my feet.

"It was cute and I honestly found it quite entertaining". Azael spoke as he turned off the TV.

"What should we do now?". I asked curiously as I tapped my foot.

"How about we head to the garden? I haven't shown you there yet". Azael said as he led the way.

It took us a while but after a few twists and turns we finally made it to the garden. It was breathtaking to be honest.

There were flowers and shrubs of all kinds scattered around as they sprouted proudly covering everything. The shades of green lined the outside encasing the surrounding area in a lush forest.

The flora with their different shades of colours illuminated the place as they bloomed. A number of their petals scattered on the grassy ground as they drooped.

"Wow this place looks amazing. It looks magical". I said as I continued to gaze around.

"This place is personally one of my favourites. It smells nice and even without perfect vision I could still see the blobs of colour. However, now I can now see it's true beauty". Azael said as he admired a daffodil close up.

"This place reminds me of an enchanted forest. Like the ones I'd read in a fairytale". I said as I twirled around.

"So you like it?". Azael asked as he placed a flower bud behind my ear.

"I love it. I've never seen anything like it before". I responded as I touched the flower behind my ear.

Azael gave me a peck on the lips and held me by my hand.

"There are some things I want to show you". Azael took me by the hand and led me to the back of the garden.

I could see tiny pink flowers with stigmas that were shaped like tiny women. They danced in the wind as I heard faint whispers.

There she is. Lady (Y/n) is here!

Hush! For she does not know what's to come...

All in good time. All in good favour. No one shall interfere as we savour—

Azael picked the flower and twirled it around between his two fingers. The other ones gasped and stopped whispering.

"Sorry about them. They're called "Whisperers" and they talk quite a bit. Honestly they should be called "gossipers" as all they do is spread lies and false rumours". Azael said as he placed the flower in a nearby vase.

The flower wasn't whispering anymore so I assume that they die when they're picked. I smiled awkwardly at Azael as he looked over to me.

"That didn't make you uncomfortable, did it?". Azael asked as he got closer to me. I backed away as he got too close for comfort.

"N-no, of course not. Like you said they're liars and they're not to be trusted". I accidentally stuttered as I looked him in the eye. I was getting freaked out by this situation.

Azael held a neutral face until he grinned. His grin was uncomfortably wide as he stared into my eyes. He yanked my arm and dragged me out of the garden.

"There's something else I wanted to show you. You'll love it my darling". Azael spoke in a sing-song voice as he dragged me from the garden.

I could feel the large pit of guilt I felt in my stomach turn to worry as I stayed here. All the warning signs and odd behavior was rushing through my mind like a storm.

My senses were all alert as anxiety came rushing in. Paranoia was fueling my every move as I let myself be taken by this person.

I feared for what was yet to come and what would happen if I continued to be idle. There was one thing I knew for certain.

I had to leave this island immediately.