First day in new york

This is a natasha romanoff x fem reader y/n(your name)hope you enjoy.

Y/n pov
Today is my first day in New York and I'm headed to the front office to get my dorm key. I got a few stares here and there. i got my key and not surprisingly fumbled about with it tryna find where it says my dorm in the corner in tiny writing it says my dorm is 32b I went to the elevator. jumped as it stated going up to my new 'home; for a bit. i stumbeled down the hall checking each door for the numbers, finally i came acoss mine. I opened the door to 2 beds and 1 side of the room had already been decorated with a person sat on it looking at me excitedly she introduced her self  "I'm Wanda maximoff "whats your name". she says with way too much enthusiasm to be at school. i just smile "Oh I'm y/n y/l/n". she engulfed me in a hug which i gladly gave back. we let go and I walked over to my bed, put my bags down and immediately pulled out my laptop and looked at language classes with wanda she is going to do spanish and she said I should do Russian I'm excited to email the professor to ask if I would be allowed to join her class. I had studied Russian back in the UK at my old school. I quickly brought up email and emailed the professor my request.

Y/n's email.

Hello I would like to apply for your Russian class sorry I applied late I have just moved from the UK to here and I'm applying for Russian. I had studied it back in my old school I hope you can fit me in your class xx.

I looked at wanda to see her snickering. "what" I ask confused. "why did you put kiss kiss on the email". she said.

"I always do that was I not supposed to". Wanda laughs loudly again and I look at her worried. 
"Stop laughing at me" I pouted whilst laughing a bit.

A couple of hours later

Me and Wanda just finished watching lucifer on Netflix and decided that we were going to order food to the dorm because we were both hungry. we ordered a pizza and laughed as we opened the box to see it looked a bit funky. we ate it anyway. After eating I went to bed early because I had jet lag and Wanda stayed awake watching YouTube.

The next morning

I woke up at 10 o clock it was Sunday and I started school on Monday. i dragged myself out lf bed and headed towards the bathroom i looked in the mirror and sighed "god i look bad" i whispered to myself. i hopped in the shower washing my hair contemplating life and all the other usual things. I headed towards the bedroom and saw Wanda still sleeping but I left her bc of the good fiend that i am. i sat on my bed and opened my laptop to one unread email. I opened it(obviously) to see a reply from professor Romanoff.

Professor Romanoff's email

Hello y/n thank you for applying to learn Russian I am happy to accept your request to joining my class ( loved the kisses, very British) hope to see you on Monday.

I hadn't even noticed Wanda had woken up and was looking over my shoulder. I looked back to see her smiling at me. "What". I said she laughed and said. "nothing your just a blushing mess and I caught a glimpse of what you read and it was miss Romanoff's email". I jumped to the mirror to see a crimson read blush spread across my cheeks and nose I looked back to see Wanda still laughing i then laughed with her at my antics. For the rest of the day we binge watched movies in Netflix and ate and went to sleep.

The next morning.

I woke up to my alarm at 6:00 and I laid in bed not wanting to get up. But  wanda got up and dragged me out of bed I laughed as i hit the floor and she had already gone in the bathroom."Wanda hurry up I'm gonna be late if you dont hurry up I need a shower".

she finally got out of the bathroom and I immediately ran in to the bathroom and took a long warm shower. I finally got out and did my make up and hair and put on a casual outfit.

(whatever casual outfit or whatever u want)

I looked at my self in the mirror before realising the time it was 8:05. I was 5 minutes late already and I had to go all the way across campus to get to my russian class which was first. "Shit shit I cant be late on my first day here". I ran as fast as I could until I finally entered the languages building it was now 8:15 I was 15 minutes late I ran all the way to class and barged through the door and almost all eyes were on me.

Natahsa's pov

I waited for everyone to come in when I noticed y/n wasn't here I felt kind of sad I didnt know why I had never felt this way when someone didnt show up maybe because her email sounded so genuine and not like all the others. well I guess it's another boring year. At least i still have some people in my class, even if they are just boys that don't give a shit about the language. As i thought that the door burst open and I saw a beautiful girl in (whatever ur wearing) she was out of breath she started to apologise but I wasn't listening I was to focused on her beauty and I eventually snapped myself out of my trance and said "it's ok take a seat don't be late again".

Y/n's pov

There were all boys staring at me and one gorgeous red head at the front of the class watching me as I apologised. "Sorry.im.late.miss I was waiting for my roommate to hurry up in the bathroom". i say inbetween heavy breathe as She just watches as I rambled on about how sorry I was. she eventually spoke u her voice sounding like heaven.

"Its ok take a seat don't be late again".  I smiled apologetically and looked for a seat there were no seats apart from the one seat at the front of the class practically in front of her desk I scrambled over to the seat and put my bag down and got my book searching for my pen. i panicked not being able to find it. when miss Romanoff came over" give it back at the end" she places a pen on my desk "thankyou" i say before realising shes gone.

 i started listening to the goddess in front of me talk about something. im not sure what as i was too busy gazing at her gorgeous red hair that was just shoulder length. her plump pink lips that looked like you'd melt into them if u kissed her. "Miss y/l/n pay attention please." I heard miss Romanoff say I looked up instantly to see her stood leant against my desk looking at me with her attractive green eyes. i felt as if the more i stared the more id get lost in them.

I could feel my face start to heat up at how close she was. "oh uhm I'm so sorry miss". I could see her smirking. That's hot. what no y/n stop. i mentally cursed myself for the thoughts lingering in my mind. "its alright just make sure it doesn't happen again". she smiled almost knowing that it would.

i threw my head down to look at my paper and started working but I couldn't get miss romanoff out of my mind. just as more intruding thoughts came the bell went pulling me away from them. Everyone else packed away. i got up and waltzed to her desk "here's your pen miss" i smiled as if id known her my whole life. she took the pen and smiled "thanks y/n, u did great today. remind me how you know russian?" she questioned

" i learnt it at my old school, it wasnt as advanced as ive heard its taught here but it was enough to know some i guess" i spoke confidently as if she wasnt stood right infront of me. "well u impressed me i must say and i hope to see u next time". she handed me a printed version of my timetable. which i took gladly.

I quickly waved and walked out of the classroom and back to my door were wanda was watching something on her laptop "what do you  want to eat" i question about to make food.

"I'll have anything" she replies. "Okie dokie" I smile.

I make us both pasta then I  jumped on her bed next to her to see she was watching disney+. I watched with her till I fell tired I went to my bed and fell asleep.