i dont know what to put here

The next morning

I woke up to the sun peering through my curtains. I dragged my self out of bed and to the kitchen where wanda was on her phone. I made us both pancakes the hoped in the shower then did my hair and make up and started walking to period 1 which was maths.

1 hour later

Maths was finally over it was so boring I could of gone to sleep surprised I didnt.

After that I went to lunch I got some pasta and a drink of orange juice and went and sat with mj ned and peter. Wanda wasnt here today she was sick so today went a bit slower

After lunch

I was making my way to history when I saw miss romanoff down the hall so I walked over to her I greeted her and she greeted me back "I cant wait for russian" i blurted out. Natasha chuckled a bit knowing I wasnt supposed to say that out loud "why what's so fun about my lesson you cant wait to be there.she said whilst laughing. "U-uh nothing I-i gotta go bye ma'am. I said stuttering whislt run bing to history a few minutes late.

Natasha's POV

As I was walking through the halls I saw y/n walking towards me she said hi and I returned it we talked for a bit and then y/n said I cant wait for russian I chucked a bit knowing she didnt want to say that out loud." Why what's so fun about my lesson that you cant wait to be there" I said back.u-uh nothing I-I gotta go bye ma'am. As she was walking away bot being able to see my face i blushed at her choice of words. Y/n saying ma'am then rung in my head for the rest of the day.

Y/n pov

I walked into history a few minutes late but my history teacher wasnt having it so she gave me a detention I sighed then sat down

After history

I walked over to detention to see miss romanoff sat in there I went to sit down and she looked over at me."why are you in detention dorogoy." I blushed at the name." I was late for history." I sat down and got out my phone." No phones in here kotenok. I could feel my cheeks heating up as I looked up to see her stood above me I would be lying of I said I wasnt a bit intimidated she had her hand out and I passed her my phone. She saw my lockscreen and I could see the jealousy printed on her face." Is this your girlfriend she questioned angrily." Chill out ma'am it's just my roommate wanda. I looked at her face to see she had cooled down knowing I wasnt dating anyone." Were you a jealouse I said in a seductive tone." W-what n-no I wasnt.i laughed and i got up and walked closer to miss romanoff and her face turned a deep red colour I smirked to myself." Flustered I said still smirking."n-no not at a-all. I chuckled and inched my self impossibly closer our faces bearly and inch away I stared into her deep green eyes and we both started to lean in I then captured her sweet plump lips into a passionate kiss she we both blushed at the contact then pulled away for air and next thing I knew she cupped my face and pulled me back in then she swiped her tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance I didnt give in then she moved her hand down to my thigh and squeezed it and I gasped at the contact and she slid her tongue into my mouth we fought for dominance but she won of course then she wrapped her hands around my waist to deepen the kiss. Then someone knocked on the door and we quickly separated I wined from the loss of touch but I quickly sat back down and miss romanoff walked over to her desk." Come in miss romanoff shouted loud enough for the person to hear they then headed inside and it was Mr Roger's he walked over to miss romanoff and they both talked about something I couldn't quite hear from how far away I was but I didnt like him being that close to miss romanoff then I got up and walked out deciding detention was over as I was leaving miss romanoff looked at me and said detention isnt over I shook it off and walked away.

I walked around campus for a bit till my next class which was russian great I thought to myself as I started heading there and as I reached the door the first bell rand signaling that you had to be there before the second bell I sighed and walked in and took a seat miss romanoff stared at me coming in as did i. I shook it off remembering how lose her and Mr Roger's were." Hello class." Miss romanoff said and we all looked up as she taught the lesson I kept catching her staring at me but when I looked she would look away." Miss y/l/n please stay after class. Great I thought to myself. After the lesson everyone packed away as I stayed behind and miss romanoff came over." Why did you leave detention earlier it wasnt finished." Oh because Mr Roger's nearly walked in on us kissing then he went to you and got very close and you allowed it. I said with a sad tone in my voice she leaned over and whispered in my ear."are you jealouse kotenok." N-no why would I be jealouse I said back."because the look on your face says it all she said leaning closer to my face. I had enough so I stood up grabbed her face and kissed her she looked taken back by this but smiled into the kiss anyway and kissed back. I pulled away and she whined at the loss of contact." Aww is little baby sad now. I said teasingly. She pulled me back In and tried sticking her tounge in my mouth but i ignored it and she didnt like that she picked my up so my legs were around her waist and shoved me into the wall I gasped and her tongue slid straight through my plump red lips and into my mouth we fought for dominance yet again and she won again I quietly moaned at the feeling of her tongue down my throat but that didnt go unnoticed." Did you like that baby girl" she said whislt breathing onto my neck making my breath hitch and my heart skip a beat then she sucked on my neck biting it and then soothing it with her tongue leaving a purple and red bruise on my neck I moaned at the contact and then she just stopped and put me down and went over to her desk."Why'd you stop" I said sadly at the loss of her touc."because you teased me earlier." W-what no that's not fair. I sad."oh but I do what I want when I want she said as she walked closer to me. I stepped back only to hit the wall and my eyes widened she pinned my hands above my head and leaned in but before she kissed me she backed away. I was nearly crying at how badly I wanted to kiss her but she was teasing me." Why di you keep doing this". I said on the verge of tears." Because you need punishing from the teasing me earlier. Then the bell rang signaling that it was the end of the day I walked over to my desk and packed my things away then walked over to miss romanoff cupped her fave and kissed her passionately. Just as miss romanoff was about to kiss back I backed away and walked out the classroom back to my dorm.

At the dorm

I walked in to see wanda asleep on her bed I was being as quiet as possible because she was sick and needed rest. I successfully got in to my pyjamas and got in to bed without waking her and fell asleep straight away.