day out

The next morning

Y/n pov

I woke up to natasha kissing me lightly whilst tracing small patterns on my neck and collarbone I stared in awe at her and she leant up and kissed me."good morning georgouse." I said. "Hey beautiful." She replied. We then both got up and headed to the shower together her washing my body and me washing hers.

After that

"Baby do you want to go to the park today and go for lunch". She said cutely." "Ofcourse my love." I smiled back I walked over and got changed into a casual outfit and so did natasha.

Wear whatever you want to  :)

After changing we headed to the kitchen and I made natasha and I both a glass of orange juice and we both drunk it eagerly ready to go out. I then picked up my keys and bag and we went out the door to the car. We got into the car natasha drove us as I rested my hand on her thigh whislt singing to songs off the radio with her.

As soon as we got there we jumped out the car and walked around the park to a bench which we talked for a while about school and work and some other stuff." So  котенок where to now." she said smiling."lest head to that cafe around the corner." I replied. We got up and linked our hands our fingers lock together like were each others missing jigsaw piece they fit perfectly together as we walked to the shop. We got to the counter and I ordered y/f/d (your fav drink) and y/f/f (your fav food) and she ordered the same as you and you sat in the corner booth both drinking your drinks and eating your food both pretty hungry because neither of you had breakfast.

After the cafe tou headed back to the park and walked around looking at all of the pretty flowers and attractions (I have not been to NYC so just go with it <3). You were both tired after a long day so you headed to Natasha's apartment .Home."how has your day been my love." I asked her. " it's been great котенок." She says back to me." Good".

Me and natasha got into our pyjamas and headed to bed drifting off into a peaceful warm awaited sleep

(So sorry this is short I have school again tomorrow and i have to sleep <3 (: )