⚠️SMUT⚠️

The next morning

Natasha's POV(again y/n is top in this tell me if you dont like y/n being top and I'll stop but nat becomes top the other half)

I wake up and y/n is still asleep so I get up but I  fall onto the floor and y/n wakes up and rushes to me" are you alright love" she says worried" I'm fine just uh last night left me unable to walk" I say quite embarrassed" ohh I'm sorry love" y/n says laughing "hey it's not funny" I say hitting her arm "sorry" she says lifting me and taking me to the kitchen putting me on a stool( natasha is in her knickers) "mmmm" I hum "what" y/n asks confused " my butt still hurts from last night and the cold stool feels nice against it" I hum out " oh" y/n says sadly because I'm still hurt " aww baby dont be sad its ok" I say reassuringly "no I hurt you" she says still sad " no no it's okay i shouldn't have been naughty" I say with the tiniest smirk at the corner of my lips " ok" she says and she picks me up takes me to the couch ans stands me up and bends me over and rubs my butt soothing it "mmm" I moan accidentally "natasha" she says laughing "oops sorry"I says laughing and y/n continues rubbing my butt I moaned again but quietly this time but i think she still heard me because shes laughing a little" why are you laughing" I say knowingly" because your cheeky self wont stop moaning" she says still laughing  "that's not fair how can I stop when your rubbing my butt" I say pouting "so you want me to stop" y/n says." W-what no I didnt mean that" i quickly say "your so desperate for me" y/n says seductively "a-am not" I say knowing she's right " pl sure so what if I do this then" she takes her hands away from my butt and leans back onto the couch I whine at her hands not touching me so I sit down on her lap " see you are desperate for me" she says still in the same seductive tone as before "maybe a little bit" I say wiggling on her lap trying to gain a bit of friction she laughs and holds me still I whine at her and she just laughs "pl-please" I say wanting her "nope" she says patting my knees signalling for me to get up but my stubborn arse doesn't move " natasha move or oll punish you again " she says and I instantly jump to me feet fall down a bit but stay up and walk to the kitchen then y/n gets up and gord to the bedroom I expect her to be getting changed into something but she leaves the door open and I see her unchanging her self taking her bra off and toying with her nipples while shes also taking her knickers down and trailing her hand down her side to her pussy. This sight angers me and then I barge into the room and instantly pull her fingers out of her and I slap her thigh "no one touches you not even yourself" I say mocking her from yesterday but she then does what I did and continues and I yank her hand out of her again and slap her thigh but she doesnt listen and continues" right that's enough" I say and I pull her hand out of her I then suck her fingers and then put her hand down then i ram my fingers into her hardly and she screams out in pain and pleasure I continue hardly pulling my fingers out until she is only screaming in pleasure "you like that slut you like when mummy fucks you till you cant walk" I say still ramming into her "y....es m..ooooh mo-mm..y" she says inbetween moans " good now you will not cum until I say slut" i say only getting faster" ye- omg right there" she moans out so I only go deeper into her and add a 3rd finger into her and shes bow screaming ny name like"omg tasha" or "NATASHA". "M-mo...mommy p-pleaee I cant hold in any more i need to cum p-please" she says moaning out loudly "no hold it slut" I say " p-plea" she cuts her self off by screaming my name at the top of her lungs and having an orgasm I then slap harshly on her thigh " I never said you could cum you slut" I day angrily " b-but m-mommy i couldn't hold it" she says " I dont care whether you couldn't I told you to hold it and you didnt" I say slapping her thigh again. "I-I-im sorry mommy" she says " I dont care" i say then ramming 4 fingers into her and her moans filling the room I then take my fingers out of her "im going to get a special surprise for you" I say smirking I walk into the bathroom and look through a draw and I come back into the room with my hands behind my back "w-what have you got b-behing your back" y/n says shakily I then show her a 12inch strap on she gasps loudly as she sees what it is" you ready baby" I say then i put it on as y/n watches in shock and I then shiver it into her pussy she moans out in pain as well as pleasure I keep going at the same slow pace getting her used to it " f-faster m-mommy please" she moans I then go a little bit faster but that hasnt satisfied y/n yes to she lifts her hips up making it go deeper into her " ohhhhh" she moans loudly "you like being fucked by mommy's dick" I say "y-yes mommy I-I  do" I then pull out of her very slowly painfully slow she moand and I take the dick out of her and I lie on my back and y/n stands up her legs shaking like crazy not being able to hold her self up so I steady her and she slowly lowers her self onto my dick " oh my fuck" she moans and her butt finally reaches my skin my 12inch dick is all the way in her I grab her waist and move her up and down on it "ohhhh fuckkkk" she moans even louder I continue to move her up and down" you like that baby" I say "y-yes mom- " she cuts her self off " FUCKKK NATASHA OMG" she screams as she cums all over my dick inside herself I then pick her up off my dick slowly making sure not to hurt her then I place her on the bed I take the strap on off and o go to the bathroom and get a wet cloth and wipe up y/n's pussy that is 50 shades of red and swollen I bend down put a light kiss in her sensitive pussy "you did very good baby" I say to her "thankyou mommy" she says back I finish cleaning her up and I get up and get us both a pair of clothes and I pick her up place her under the covers as she is unable to move and I let her snuggle into me and we fall asleep against each other.

The next morning

Y/n's pov

I wake up and go to get up but instantly fall back down onto the bed and I try again but fall back again until I finally had enough I wake up natasha" nat wake up I'm hungry and can't possibly walk at all" she wakes up and laughs a bit "so what do you want me to do about it" she says teasingly " natty please help me" I beg "aww ok котенок" she says lovingly she comes over and picks me up and takes me to the kitchen and repeats my actions and puts me on a cold stool knowing it helps a hit "mmm" I hum out "hah helps doesn't it" nat says recalling her time sat on the stool as the coldness soothes her butt " yes" I say  "last night i really showed you whose boss huh" nat says teasingly  I cover my face in embarrassment as I blush at her words " y-yes" I mumble still covering my face  "awww baby I don't like it when you cover your face" nat says sadly " aw sorry" I say " anyways what do you want to do today" nat says "what do you mean do stuff I cant move at all from last night" i say shyly " ohhh sorry baby "she says kissing my cheek " let's binge watch some movies the whole day till I can walk again" I say  "ok baby" and that's what we did until night time we went to bed and fell into a heavy sleep.