"bored"

The next morning

I wake up to my alarm "ughhhh" I groan as my phone brightness blinds me I let my eyes adjust then get out of bed and go to the wardrobe(closet) get some of Natasha's clothes on and then I wake her up "natty wake up I  have school and you have work" she groans but gets up I give her a light peck on the lips and I walk to the kitchen and make some pancakes.

Natasha walks into the kitchen "hello love I made you some pancakes" I say handing her a plate "thankyou baby" she takes the plate and sits down eating them. I walk over and sit on her lap as we both eat breakfast "this is delicious thankyou baby" nat says "awe your welcome" I tap her knees we need to get to school before were late

We arrive 8 minutes late which leads to detention I mentally roll my eyes not wanting to get in more trouble I head over to detention and to my surprise professor  romanoff is there "hello miss" I say and sit down "hello y/n" she says and  comes over to me and leans against my desk "you know what your doing right" she says with her intense gaze "No miss" I say I bit intimidated "ok then" she says grabbing a chair and pulling it in front of my desk and sitting down.

She tells me what I have to do and I notice she rests her hand on my thigh and she pulls out her phone

My phone then pings.

Natasha♡: I'm bored

Y/n: why are you texting me

Natasha♡: I dont know I felt like it😘

I blush at the kiss face

Y/n: okay why are you bored natasha

Natasha♡: your just being boring not doing anything and your doing work

Y/n: bu- what am I supposed to do I have to do the work

Natasha♡: ughhhhh y/nnnnnn your so boring

She moves her hand up my thigh even higher my breath hitches
"W-w-what are you doing tasha" I say my breathing getting heavy "what I'm not doing anything" she says as she goes higher. "T-tasha n-not at s-school." I say not wanting to get caught she whines then picks me up and carrys me to her car and places me in the passengers seat "natasha what about school". "School can wait" she says with a raspy voice  "oh okay" I say leaning into the seat and forcing my legs together.

She places her hand on my thigh running it up and down I arch my back in the seat and squeeze my legs even harder together "N-natasha" she  continues this all the way back to her apartment

Finally were here if we took ant longer I would have cummed in the car as soon as she opens her door I pull her to the bedroom I get on the bed on my back and bite my lip as she crawls up me and kisses me whilst pulling my bottom lip between her teeth I moan into the kiss and wrap my arms around her neck pulling her closer. She slides her tongue into my mouth my moans being muffled. She pulls away "you ready" she whispers "yes mommy". "Good girl" she says as she takes my shirt off "p-please hurry mommy" I say desperately "be patient slut" she says harshly slapping my ass "mommy I dont want to be patient hurry up" i say. Natasha gets up leaving me naked lying down. I chase after her "m-mommy I'm sorry I-it wont happen again I promise" I say sadly "p-please"i continue "no you disobeyed me" she says sternly "b-but please I-im begging you"
"No" she says getting herself a glass of water "please" I say holding onto her side "nope" she says "I hate you" I say walking away "what did you say" she raising her voice  "I said I hate you" i answer back "your gonna wish you never said that" she walks over picks me up carrys me to the bedroom and slams me onto the bed I grunt and she climbs on top of me and kisses me roughly "mmmm" I moan into the kiss and place my hands on her ass over her skinny jeans "no touching mommy you slut" she says "b-but I love your ass" I say rubbing my hands over it  "I know you do that's why no touching" I then slap her ass earning a quiet moan from her "ok then I'll take my hands away" I say teasingly "w-wait no" she then says " oh too bad" I then take my hands away from her and toy with my own nipples "Take you hands off what's mine now" she says angrily " but mommy you wouldnt let me touch you so I touched myself" i say smiling proudly at my self. She grabs my hands and places them back on her ass. She bites my left nipple roughly "ohhh" I moan she then bites my right nipple earning yet another moan she kisses through my boobs leaving hickeys everywhere she can all the way to my stomach she kisses the inside of my thighs and then places a soft kiss on my pussy "p-please" I say "no this is your punishment" she says sternly I sigh then start massaging her ass whilst shes still leaving hickeys on the inside and all around my thighs my moans filling the room I then squeeze her arse(ass) as she rams her fingers inside me "oohhhhhhh mommy right there" I scream out as she curls her fingers hitting all the right spots. "Y-yes keep g-going" my moans are getting more sloppy she knows I'm getting close she starts curling her fingers more going faster and faster "cum for me slut" her words send me over  the edge I cum with a loud scream of her name "NATASHA" she helps me ride out my high then slowly pulls her fingers out of me knowing I'm going to be sore "Are you okay baby" she says pecking my lips with a soft loving kiss "y-yes" I say finally getting my normal breathing pattern back she than carrys me to the bath and washes my hair then my body and she then goes to wash my area "ohhh" I moan "mommy sensitive" I say "oh sorry princess" she says sweetly then slowly brushes the cloth/towel over my sore pussy "mm thank you natty" I say staring up into her eyes "your welcome baby" after she finished washing me she carrys me out of the bath and places me on the bed "wait I'm getting some clothes for us" she walks into the wardrobe(closet) and brings some of her pjs and gets me dressed she gets in bed pulling me close to her "sleep baby you have done well today" she says "t-thank you tasha" I then fall asleep on her chest to the beat of her heart.