lazy day

The next morning

I wake up and see that natasha is gone. I get up and see a note on the desk.

Hello котенок I have just gone out to get some groceries I'll be back by 8.

It says I get up and walk to the kitchen make my self a glass of milk and sit on the  couch on my phone

Couple of minutes later

Natasha walks through the door whilst I'm still on my phone" hello котенок" she says. I Justin ignore continuing on my iphone teasing her a bit"Hello what's wrong baby" she says quietly I continue to look at my phone whislt trying to hold in my smirk." Hey I'm talking to you stop ignoring me" she says snatching ny phone out of my hands and crouching in front of me with a sad expression." Aww baby no I was just teasing you don't be sad" i say chuckling a bit" that was mean I thought you were mad at me." She says calmer." No it was a joke I could never be mad at you" I say whilst patting the seat next to me and then climbing on her lap. She chuckles at this but wraps her arms around me and starts to tickle me" tasha stop haha" I say laughing." No this is what you get hah" she says also laughing." P-pleas I cant breath hah." She finally stops and I jump up and run to my room laughing." Hey were are you going" she says chasing me to my room I then jump on the bed and try tovtun past her out the room but she catches me" oh no" I say still laughing i manage to hop out if her arms I then run around the house her still chasing me until I'm tired and I fall on the couch leg" oww" I say a few tears leaving my eyes" omg baby are you ok" natasha says a bit worried." I hit my nose" I say looking at her" ohhhh baby your bleeding quick follow me" natasha says leading me to the bathroom. She then picks me up and places me on the sink and grabs a couple tissues" alright baby pinch here for me" she says in a calmer tone"ok" I say.

After that

natasha carries me to the bedroom and she turns on a movie and i get some popcorn and she gets us some drinks" are you dont hurry up tasha" I say giggling "yes I'm coming now" she says walking into the room with 2 drinks and sitting next to me on the bed as we cuddle together.

An hour into the movie a sex scene comes on that me and natasha didnt know about and I look at natasha to see her biting her lip whislt watching the screen I then crawl on top of her and kiss her passionately she then flips us and kisses my neck soothing as she goes along the  works her way down to my shirt and tugs on it I lift up my arm as she pulls it over my head and throws it somewhere to be found tomorrow she then continues kissing to my boobs and sucks on one of them and toys the other one pulling it twisting it rubbing it while I moan deeply and she then moved to my next nipple sucking on it and doing the same for the other one for as long as she decides to I dont hurry her because shell then stop. She then moves down to my shorts and slips her hand in to my underwear I let out a light gasp at her cold hands touching my sensitive pussy she takes my shorts off then  starts to rub my clit with her thumb and moves her face down from my nipples to my clit and shoves her tongue in my heavy moans filling the room as natasha keeps pumping her tongue in me and hitting all the right spots" faster tasha" is all I could say she then goes faster and faster till I release all over her tongue and she gladly swallows my juices as she moans at the taste and then she  comes back up and kisses me deeply making me taste myself on her tongue I moan at the taste as I pull away from her" that was amazing baby" I say smiling" i agree" natasha says as she leand in and packs my lips and carries me to the bathroom and cleans me up and and takes us to bed and I  go to sleep feeling good and I can tell so does natasha.

A/n sorry this is shorter than usual I've been busy with school and homework all week I'll make longer parts on the weekends hope you enjoyed this story