Chapter 3

Ririka quickly ran back to the student council office, by this point it was only her sister "kirari!" The vise president said closing the door behind her still out of breath from the run "(y/n)! vending machine! Impossible?!" She said still trying to figure out what she saw and then how to tell kirari "ok sit down, deep breaths, gather your thoughts" kirari told her second in command who only nod meekly and followed the orders. After five minutes of uncomfortable silence "I don't know how" ririka begins "but (y/n) somehow got the vending machine near the gym to spit out all of the (favourite drink) cans just by tapping on in" kirari gives her sister a confused look "are you sure they didn't just buy a lot of drinks?" Ririka nods quickly "Check the security cameras if you don't believe me" the vise president adds and kirari does just that.

Only to find the security camera looking at the vending machine had been smashed by a stray baseball from the gym but she did manage to see all the drinks falling out the vending machine but nothing else from one of the cameras in the gym "hmm" the president hums "tomorrow we'll have a meeting with the student council and (Y/n)" she says texting sayaka about it. "Ok" ririka says "I was actually going to my office to finish off some paperwork when this happened so I'm going to go finish that" ririka says quietly before leaving

-time skip to the next day-

Halfway through your first class a purple haired girl opens the door "(y/n) come with me please" you can't think of any reason to decline so you stand up and walk out the door "so what's your name?" You ask the secretary "..." Is the only response you get as she leads you away from your class "oh not the talkative type?" You ask "..." Was sayaka's response "that's annoying. I guess I should just awkwardly laugh about it then... Heh...heh...heh heh..." You say before going silent to avoid making it more awkward.

When you two finally get to the student council office she opens the door for you "enter" sayaka finally speaks, you just nod and walk in feeling all the student council members looking at you, none of them had been told about the purpose of the sudden meeting or that they'd be receiving company. "(Y/) (l/n)" kirari spoke when sayaka was standing behind her.

"do you know why you're here" she asks, you smile wracking your brain for why the student council would want to see you "oh! Is this about the vending machine? If so I can return the drinks" you chuckle nervously rubbing the back of your neck "close but no I'm actually more interested in how you did that and how you beat yumeko from what I've heard your skills are... Lacking" kirari says standing up and walking towards you she then grips your chin forcing you to look at her "well?" She asks more firmly this time.

"it's not like you'd believe me if I to-" you cut yourself off when you see madari listening but mostly focusing on her revolver "I could show you if you wanted president" you say with a sly smile kirari nods taking a step back "go ahead" she says "hey eye patch" you say to madairi who looks up "what?" She asks "give me the gun" you say, "ew" yumemi says "I wouldn't touch that with my bare hands if I was you" she says disgusted, "I'll be fine" you say "now slide it over eye patch" madari reluctantly sighs sliding the gun to you, which you pick up, all eyes are on you now and you notice sayaka's hand is in her pocket ready if you try something.

You open the cylinder of the gun and pull out a single bullet before placing it on the table "if you're going to do one bullet at a time we'll be here all day" madari says quickly getting bored, you smile spinning the cylinder round before snapping it closed and quickly putting the gun to your head and without a second of hesitation or the tiniest hint of fear you pull the trigger

Click

(A/N)

Who should I do for the ship? I'll do anyone you want, gxg or gxb I really don't mind.