Chapter 12

(A/N)

Sorry for the slow updates I've been feeling sick but I'm feeling well enough to continue writing now

________________________________

"Hey guys" you called out happily waving to them as you and madari got out the car.

"Neshishishi who's this (n/n) you never said anything about bringing your girlfriend" kokichi teased.

"Hey (y/n)" nagito says "I missed you even though you probably didn't miss trash like me" he says before quickly being slapped in the back of the head by kokichi who says "you know (n/n) doesn't like it when you call yourself trash and neither do me or Monaca or byakuya even though he'll never admit it."

"They don't seem that bad" madari whispers to you to which you giggle "give them time" you whisper back jokingly.

Monaca gasps when seeing madari "you'd better not be trying to take big sis (y/n) from Monaca." She says while giving madari a dark look, you just ruffle her hair "don't worry Monaca I'll still make time for you all" you say with a smile

"Where's byakuya?" You ask as you all walk inside while holding madari's hand "he's busy but he said he'd be home in the evening" nagito says to which you nod.

After you introduce madari to everyone

"(N/n) could me and madari talk for a moment" kokichi asks innocently "fine just don't threaten her" you say sternly, kokichi does a big gasp "(n/n) doesn't trust me" he yells shocked.

You leave the room with Monaca and nagito. "So madari" kokichi starts "if you ever hurt (n/n) I'll send my evil organisation with over ten thousand members all over the world after you" he says with his biggest scary smile.

(if you've played danganronpa V3 you'll know which one I'm talking about)

"Relax" madari says "I don't plan on hurting her she actually treats me as human and not some suicidal psychopathic monster."

"Oh nishishi" kokichi laughs "I'm glad because I never lie about my threats"

-small time skip-

You, madari and everyone else just hung out planning board games and other things like that while getting to know eachother, nagito went into a rant about hope half way through the game causing madari to give you a look as if to ask "is he ok" to which you just nod.

Nagito insisted on cooking which would either end amazingly or with the house burning down but hopefully with both your luck it should be fine.

"I'm home" byakuya says as he walks in once he sees madari "is this your girlfriend (y/n)?" He asks to which she nods "does she come from a rich or powerful family? What happened to her eye?" He asks straight away with a load of other similar questions to which madari looks down upset, probably thinking she's not good enough.

"Byakuya enough" you say clearly annoyed "I love her and besides does it matter if she's not from a rich or powerful family I mean your dating makoto and he isn't from a rich family."

Byakuya lets out a "tsk fine if you think your making right decision I won't stop you."

________________________________

(A/n)

I wanted byakuya to be more protective father but he came off more asshole but I guess that works for me