Chapter 13

With the bami clan except the momobami twins and Yumeko

"that (y/n) girl, what do you think she ment when she said she makes kirari nervous?" Ibara asks no one in particular thinking back to the greater good game.

Erimi scoffs "really ibara?" She asks annoyed "no one can make her nervous that's why we're all working together"

"You were wondering about that too?" Terano asks ibara "if she's telling the truth she'd make a powerful ally"

"Well she's insanely smart" miyo says "she was able to crack miri and I's code in seconds and even when we introduced posion into the mix she didn't show the slightest hint of fear almost like she believed it was her destiny to win or something"

"That or she just got very lucky" Miri adds half joking

"No one who's sane would put that much trust in luck when their life is on the line" miroslava says

"does this (y/n) girl really matter?" Sumika warakubami asks walking into the room "I mean I'm sure she could be manipulated into helping us if you think she's that big of a threat terano but honestly I doubt she's end up a key player in the later stages of the election"

"Hmm? What makes you say that" erimi asks

"Well in the later stages it'll just us members of the clan and maybe a council member or two at the bottom" warakubami says confidentiality

-small time skip about a week or so-

In that time you'd racked up a lot of votes but challenging people with high votes but weren't on the top ten to a card game called war which is entirely luck based so you won every game easily, on a slightly unrelated note inaho yamato was the election committee members watching all your games and the two of you became pretty good friends, what you didn't know was that rin obami watched most of your games in secret to see if you'd actually be a threat and no he's convinced your using a method to cheat that he or the committee members don't know of.

"She must be cheating but how?" Rin calls out frustrated slamming his fist on a desk in the room where the bami clan hangs out in

"Woah!" Ibara says "who must be cheating?"

"(Y/n)! She must be, I saw her play around 30 games of war and she won all of them by a landslide" Rin says causing most of the attention of the other clan members to be on him

"So if you think she's cheating then how?" Miroslava asks "there's got to be something that she does every time or some clue, no?"

"Yeah that's just it! I've found nothing" Rin explains getting frustrated again "every single time it's as different dealer picked at random by her or her opponent so it isn't the dealer, and each game she does nothing the same apart from keep that small smirk like she knows her opponents don't stand a chance"

"And I'm guessing since the election committee hasn't done anything about it they haven't found any evidence of her cheating either" ibara adds.

________________________________