Chapter 11

The next day your sitting in the student council office with madari just talking about anything and everything.

"So tomorrow we're going to visit my family" you say to madairi as the rest of the council walk in. "so make sure you're up early someone will be picking us up around 10 o'clock" you continue "and I should probably warn you my family can be a little intense."

Madari nods and smiles widely "yep I'm excited!" You giggle and lean against her "and they can't be that bad" madari adds on to which you kiss her cheek.

"What are you two talking about?" Kirari asks as she sits down "just how we're visiting (Y/n)'s family this weekend" madari says "oh (y/n) you said you family could be pretty intense what do you mean?" Kirari asks.

"Yeah sure, well both my biological parents are dead they died in a plan crash" you say "oh my condolences" kirari says "it's fine, anyway then me and my twin nagito lived on our own for a bit until meeting my sort of daughter" you say "wait sort of daughter?! Explain" madari says.

"well legally she's our sister we were adopted by the same guy but we found her before that and now I see her as a daughter and she sees me as a mother figure, her name is Monaca and she's 11" you explain.

"Then we've got my younger brother kokichi, who's 16 and if he says he's the leader of a secret evil organisation that runs the world he's lying, there's like ten of them and they're all really nice" you continue.

"And finally my adoptive dad byakuya togami" you were about to continue talking when Runa cuts you off "wait as in the CEO of the togami corporation who basically owns half the world?!" You nod "yep that's the one."

-time skip to the end of school-

"Bye madari" you say placing a soft kiss on her lips "don't forget be ready for 10 o'clock." Madari scoffs "don't worry (y/n) I remember"

You go to sleep and wake up early the next day probably quite a bit earlier than you needed to get ready.

A little before 10 a limousine pulls up outside your apartment building and you quickly get in and tell your driver where madari lives.

After sending madari an 'on my way' text you get comfortable because it's going to be a long ride after you pick up madari.

After picking up madari and driving for awhile you fall asleep on her.

Madari gently shakes you awake because the driver said you'd be there soon "hey babe wake up" she says quietly as your eyes flutter open, "we'll be there soon" she continues speaking quietly, you nodded "thanks dari" you say without even realising the nickname, madari turns bright red "D-Dari?!?!" Madari stutters "oh do you not like it?" You ask still half asleep "n-no I like it" madari says.

When you've fully woken up your finally there stepping out the car holding madari's hand you see nagito pushing Monaca's wheelchair with kokichi beside them.

"Hey guys!"

________________________________

(A/n)

Cliffhanger

Check out my other book or don't I can't tell you what to do but I'd really appreciate it