Chapter 8

Ryota seemed mad at you after you'd given yumeko the antidote, "ryota, you seem upset." You ask "what's wrong?" Ryota looks at you shocked "what do you mean 'what's wrong?' we put our lives on the line when you had the antidote the whole time!" He says "what if we died?" You smile at him "if you keep thinking of these what if scenarios you'll just stress yourself out" you say gently massaging his shoulders to calm him down "we're both fine and Yumeko is going to be ok that's all that matters."

"I guess you're right" ryota sighs "how did you even figure out what they were saying in that language they created?" He asks "oh once I figured out they were communicating all I had to do was guess at least half their cards and they'd stop using it" you say cheerily "w-wait so you just guessed" ryota asks to which you nod.

"I've got to go, I need to apologize to madairi" you say to ryota "oh what happened?" He asks "well yesterday I was mad at her for taking part in a dangerous gamble and now I've just been in a dangerous gamble" you wave to ryota as you leave to find madari to apologize and have lunch with her, lunch being made by you of course.

"Madari, baby! Hey" you say running up behind her and hugging her from behind "hey (Y/n)!" Madari says turning to face you and kissing you on the forehead "let's go have lunch" you says dragging madari by the hand outside.

Once you get outside you two sit at a bench under a tree "madari so you know how I was mad at you yesterday?" you say while you two are eating "mhm" madari answers "well I'm sorry because I kinda got into a dangerous gamble..." You say trailing off at the end "huh?! Your ok right? I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt" madari says panicked.

"Yeah I'm fine I just feel bad for being mad at you for doing something dangerous then doing something dangerous myself" you say quietly, madari hugs you tightly, gently running her fingers through your (length) (colour) hair "hey it's fine I'm not upset at you, I heard what happened" madari says quickly kissing you on the forehead then the lips, you smile and blush.

"Come on let's finish lunch" madari says to which you nod and lean against her as you eat "oh Runa is free after school so we can hang out" you say.

When you two finish lunch you hear an announcement go off inside the school and on the speakers outside saying about the positions when it got to 5th place the last thing you were expecting was to hear your name.

This is what Runa said about you "in 5th place so far is (Y/n) (l/n) a student who only transferred to our school a couple weeks ago but has already show she's quite the formidable opponent"

You smile softly "wow i didn't realize I was doing so well" you chuckle nervously "although that could piss off the bami's" you add quietly kissing madari before running off so your not late for class.

-time skip a couple of days you've just been wracking up  election chips-

When you walk into class you notice a letter on your desk, quickly opening it up and reading it you see you've been invited to a gamble. "Oh (Y/n)! You also got invited" yumeko says excitedly "yeah I wasn't planning on going but if you also got invited I'll join you" you say with a smile.

"the letter says to get there before lunch" yumeko smiles and you nod. After class yumeko practically drags you to the room where the gamble is being held.

Once you walk in with yumeko you look around and see kaede, itsuki, miroslava, ibara and terano.

You see miroslava and ibara eyeing you "are you sure this is the right (Y/n)? Terano" ibara asks "they don't look like much" miroslava adds.

"she's definitely the right one" terano says, "you know I can hear you right?" You ask slightly offended by their comments "right sorry" ibara says sarcastically.

Rolling your eyes "so what are we playing?" You ask changing subject, "a game I created called the greater good game" terano says then explains the rules "so what do you gain form this" you ask terano.

"I just want to overthrow kirari" terano says "oh" you say frowning slightly in all honesty you quite liked kirari and she kept your luck a secret like you had asked and with the way the school was you were sure to make a lot of money, not that money was your driving force you had more than enough and could easily make a lot more by abusing your luck.

"ok interesting" you say with a smile "well I'm ready to begin if everyone else is"

________________________________

(A/n)

I've realised after writing this I forgot about the part with the actor and yumemi, so that's going to be after the greater good game.