1 6 | ASGARD

"And now that you've met my mother and father, I'll introduce you to Loki and then my friends."
Thor and Cassie walked along a corridor towards the dungeons.

"Cool. I get to meet a hot Asgardian god."
Cassie giggled.

"I'm not sure your father will appreciate you flirting with Loki." The blonde god responded, looking at the smiling teen.

"I was talking about your mother."

——— THE DUNGEONS ———
"Hello brother."

"Loki, I have someone I'd like you to meet. Lady Cassandra?"

"Cassie! Not 'lAdY cAsSaNdRa'" the young girl mocked her friend, walking towards the cell Loki was in.

The god of mischief chuckled at the midguardian before him and stared at her.
She was wearing a black long sleeve mini dress with a low v-neck and black thigh highs with lace at the top. She had platform Mary-Jane heels and had a lot of silver rings on. Around her neck was a black pendant, shaped like a human heart.

(A/N not like❤️ like an actual organ🤌)

"Hello, Cassie. How do you know my brother?"
The god questioned, staring at her.
She just stared at him for a few seconds until Thor responded.

"She's starks daughter."

An unreadable expression flashed across Loki's face, but was quickly covered by a smirk.

"I didn't know that friend of yours had a child. Let alone a-"

He was cut off by his older brother.

"Don't even think about it brother."

Cassie looked between the two, not understanding what was going on.

"Thor?"

The god hesitated, looking between his younger brother and friend.

"Let's go meet my friends. You'll like lady sif."

———
"Who's this?"
A brunette Asgardian woman asked the blonde god standing next to Cassie.

"A friend of mine. Sif meet Cassie. A midguardian who will be staying in Asgard for a while."

The woman looked at Cassie - or more specifically, what she was wearing.

"You might want to change. Im guessing that fashion here is quite different to midguard. I do like your shoes though. Very nice."

"Thanks-"

"Come with me. I'll get you some clothes."

SORRY THIS IS SHORT I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT THIS WAS BUT CASSIE AND LOKI YES