19 | BIRTHDAY

After staying at Wakanda for a week Cassie decided it would be best to go back to Asgard. Over the few days her and Shuri had became quite close and found out that they had a lot in common.

"T'challa this cool white woman is my new sibling because you're boring."

"I am fine with that. It was nice having you here Cassie, please feel free to visit whenever you want."

"Thanks cha-cha. I'll see you guys later."

Before anyone could say anything else, Cassie was back on Asgard, standing in front of Hemidall.

"Have fun?"
The older man asked.

"So much."
She smiled and ran down the byfrost, towards where Sif was waiting.

She practically jumped onto the Asgardian woman when she got there.

The two talked while walking towards the castle. When they got there they were met my an annoyed looking Loki.

Sif leaned over and whispered in Cassie ear
"Someone missed you."
She then nodded at Loki and walked away, smirking at her young friend who was turning 18 tomorrow.

He teleported them to his room and pushed her up against the wall.

"Where have you been?"

"None of your business."
She snapped and tried to push him away.

This only made him put his hand around her throat.
"Tell me."

"I don't have to tell you shit."

His grip on her neck tightened and she wrapped her hands around his arm, trying to get it off.

"You will answer me."

"Or what?"
She chuckled, looking up at the taller man.

"Or I'll make you."
He whispered into her ear, giving her butterflies.

"Try me."

A blast of purple energy pushed Loki away and Cassie walked out and into her room.
Once the fore was shut Loki whispered to himself
"Just you wait, my pet."

———
THE NEXT MORNING

Sif came running into Cassies room shouting.
"Wake up you're legal! Lets get pissed!"

"I'm not getting drunk with you Sif it's 7 in the fucking morning."
The now 18 year old grumbled and shoved her head into the pillow.

"Too bad."
The Asgardian woman snatched her pillow and walked out.

Cassie reluctantly got up and showered. She put on her outfit, which was a white cropped cardigan with a black tank top underneath, paired with a black and white skirt, black fishnets and platform Demonias. She put on some silver rings and a silver planet shaped necklace.

(Like this :))

(Like this :))

She went to find Sif, only to run into Loki on the way - literally run into him - she was running down a corridor when Loki walked round the corner and she ran straight into him and fell over.

The god looked down at the girl who was sitting on the floor staring at him with an angry look.

"Watch where you're going dickhead!"

She got up and started to walk past the man in front of her when he grabbed her arm and pulled her back to face him, her tripping in the process.

"Why don't you stop being so clumsy and stop disrespecting your superiors."

"I would never respect you. You're a selfish murderer and a pathological liar."
She ripped her arm out if his grasp and walked away, only to be stopped again by the god of mischief.

The two were teleported to Loki's room once again.

"Darling, you're not the only one that can read minds."
He whispered, standing behind her.
"I know everything."

Cassie stayed silent, frozen in her place.

———
THREE HOURS LATER

The brunette got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her. She stared at herself in the mirror, remembering how she looked when she first met Wanda and Pietro. And the last time she saw Yelena.
Cassie looked different now. Her hair was longer and her features were sharper.

It had been 3 years since she saw Yelena. She missed her friend. Cassie decided that she would keep the name Cassidy Sinclair - to avoid being associated with her father.

Loki walked into the bathroom where she was and kissed her forehead.

"What happens now? I mean, you know how I feel. And I'm guessing you feel the same considering we just hooked up."
The 18 year old chuckled.

"Be mine?"
The god said, wrapping his hands around her waist.

She turned around and kissed him.
"Does that answer your question?"