30 | PARANOIA

—EPISODE ONE—

Cassie sat in her Westview house, nervously tapping her foot and biting her nails.

She had left Athena with Agnes , which seemed like a good idea at first but she was now doubting it.

The brunette had tried to read her mind but couldn't. She was being blocked out by someone.

Someone other than Wanda.

Cassidy had a bad feeling about Agnes but decided to keep quiet, Wanda and vision were celebrating something today, so she decided to leave them be.

Agnes wasn't the only thing that gave Cassie a bed feeling though, she always felt as though she was being watched.

But, she brushed it off and decided that she was just being paranoid, same with Agnes.

She'd only been here for a day and a half but couldn't help but wonder if she could bring Natasha back.

Obviously a bad idea, but she couldn't seem to get the idea out of her head.

—EPISODE TWO—

Cassidy stared into the grey sky, wondering if she'd be able to see colour again anytime soon.

Two and a half days in Westview and it wasn't actually as bad as she thought.

She spent all day with Wanda and Athena was practically living in a daydream.

She missed a lot of things though; Bucky, Morgan, McNuggets, Brooklyn99, all sorts of things.

Wanda bringing vision back made her wonder, could she have bought Natasha back? Pietro? Loki? Her first child? Tony?

If Wanda bought vision back, why didn't she bring Pietro back all those years ago?

It seemed her question would be answered soon.

————
HI IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN AGES !!

short chapter but the next will be way longer and follow the storyline of WandaVision.
The next chapter will be episode three four and five and probably 1000+ words.
Happy new year !!
<3